May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: April 20, 2018
Platforms: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

1.jpg

During its press conference at E3, Sony Interactive Entertainment finally announced the next God of War game, coming exclusively for PS4.

The game, that has been in development for a long time at Sony Santa Monica Studio, comes with a brand new setting within the frozen lands of Norse mythology. The first monster we get to see is in fact a troll.

Interestingly, Kratos is older, and now he’s taking care of a child, teaching him the way of the warrior and hunter.

We also got a glimpse on the soundtrack, by 'The Walking Dead‘s' composer Bear McReary.

Last edited by a moderator:
April 20th is one hell of a quick release. I remember the old God of War games would always receive a November release date and then be bumped to March of the following year at the last minute. Refreshing that they didn't take that approach this time around.
the Game has been in development for sometime it would seem.Maybe they just said lets get this game out when it's done instead of trying to hit a specific date.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Yup, definitely waiting for a significant price drop before I play this. It looks too generic to me. No sense of epicness like past games.

Biggest question:
A) can you send the kid on a mission far away?
Or
B) can you "accidentally" kill the kid in a "friendly fire" Axe incident?

Looking forward to game....if I can get rid of the annoying kid.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Biggest question:
A) can you send the kid on a mission far away?
Or
B) can you "accidentally" kill the kid in a "friendly fire" Axe incident?

Looking forward to game....if I can get rid of the annoying kid.
You're such a good father. :p

Reactions: C.C. 95