Sideshow Collectibles Godzilla 2014 - Maquette [Sideshow Collectibles]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
July 2015:
300382-godzilla-003.jpg

300382-godzilla-001.jpg 300382-godzilla-004.jpg 300382-godzilla-005.jpg 300382-godzilla-006.jpg 300382-godzilla-008.jpg

Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
Price: $799.99
Pre-order: Godzilla

The world ends, Godzilla begins.

From the visionary 2014 sci-fi action film presented by Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to unleash the world's most revered monster - Godzilla!

When mankind reawakens a titanic breed of terror, codenamed M.U.T.O.s (Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organisms), our last hope for survival against these malevolent forces of nature might just lie with the most terrifying giant monster of them all. Designed and developed using original digital assets from the film, Godzilla arrives in all of his glory with awe-inspiring accuracy and detail. Dominating over a landscape reduced to rubble with his atomic roar; don't miss your chance to bring home the big-screen behemoth with this epic work of art, a perfect tribute to the King of the Monsters!

Product Size24" H (609.6mm) x 20" W (508mm) x 19" L (482.6mm)*

Last edited by a moderator:

The maquette stands at 2′ tall and is heavily detailed from the latest film. The base has him towering over the disaster area his roar just destroyed with his roar. The stock photos do it more justice than I can describe with the terrifying look the artists were able to capture. It ships out around July 2015 and costs $799.99 USD before the taxes and shipping charges. This maquette is incredible and make sure to order it now!

Order your Godzilla Maquette From SideShow Collectibles

Product Details
License: Godzilla
Scale: Maquette
Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
Product Size: 24″ H (609.6mm) x 20″ W (508mm) x 19″ L (482.6mm)*
Product Weight: 35.00 lbs (15.88 kg)*
Dimensional Weight: TBD
Int’l Dim. Weight: TBD
Size and weight are approximate values.
Product Sku: 300382
UPC: 747720229532

Artists:
Ian MacDonald (Design)
Jean-Paul Mavinga (Design)
Steve Schumacher (Sculpt)
James Lareau (Sculpt)
Michael Norman (Sculpt)
Earl Ellis (Sculpt)
Simon Garcia (Mold and Cast)
Michael Woodring (Mold and Cast)
Chadwick Andersen (Mold and Cast)
Anthony Mestas (Paint)
Tim Gore (Paint)

The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
TM & © Toho Co., Ltd. © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s14)

Continue reading...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
For Godzilla fans that eyes the Sideshow edition, here's another:
http://www.godzilla-movies.com/community/forums/topic/40406

@bloodsnake007 @tridon
That is seriously beyond fu**ing amazing! :OMG: :drool: WOW!!!! :notworthy: I would trade 80% of my steels just to own that! :wacky: (The other 20% are my Godzilla, Pacific Rim, King Kong, Avatar and Disney... no way I'll get rid of those! :D)

But seriously, @Drum18 Damn You Marc! :banghead: You have no idea how bad I want one! :ohno: I'm gonna create a Twitter account just so I can communicate with this guy :squint: Hopefully he'll sell it or make another, but I truly want one! If I can get a 8ft. statue of King Kong, then I should be able to obtain this! :woot:

@tridon And I agree with you Ken, this is more awesome than the Sideshow Statue! :cool:

@bloodsnake007 @tridon
Did you guy order this beast??? Processing emails have been coming in (not my picture)
View attachment 168778

Nope. The price was too crazy for me and in all honesty, I don't really care for the design of it. It's kind of weird the way Godzilla is twisting his head around.

Franky, did you sell a kidney for this beast?
@Drum18 and @tridon Sell a kidney? LOL! :hilarious: No :sorry:, but I was trying to sell the wife on ebay! :woot: :p We've been saving to move into a bigger home, so that was more important :arghh::cry: Well at least for her :cautious: ... not me! :naughty: :D

Reactions: tridon