Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: January, 2016
Print run: 2000
Price: TBA
Extra's: Full Slipcover (500) or Lenticular Slipcover (1500) and bonus cards.

In hands pictures (Thanks to @pbtour4il)
DSC_1609.JPG DSC_1610.JPG DSC_1611.JPG

Full Slip:
01.jpg 02.jpg

Lenticular Slip:
10.jpg 12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say that the lenticular on mine is pretty bad. Cloudy with overlapping images. For the first time ever I actually gave up trying to take a decent photograph of mine.
Has it been proven that in a run of lenticular slipcovers, there exists "bad" ones? Are there some that look great, and some that are faulty? I really wanna know!

Mine looks really great in person. The light shines off it and you can see the transitions in it clearly without you having to barely turn it.

My Guardians BF is sort of the same but I have to put it towards the light to really get the lenti effect. Still good though.

I haven't had any cloudy defects, yet. Doesn't mean much on my part because I don't own many BF lentis.

lenticular imho looks very cheap comparing to Kimchi or Plain Archive ones, pictures have nearly no contrast, it looks very desaturated
yes, the overall lenticular effect is great, but it could be better in terms of production

Has it been proven that in a run of lenticular slipcovers, there exists "bad" ones? Are there some that look great, and some that are faulty? I really wanna know!
I genuinely believe there are good and bad ones. It all depends how the lens on the replicator was working at the time. Mine really is a mess. At one point all 4 images meld into one. I couldn't even get into Amy's panties.

Reactions: C.C. 95
I genuinely believe there are good and bad ones. It all depends how the lens on the replicator was working at the time. Mine really is a mess. At one point all 4 images meld into one. I couldn't even get into Amy's panties.
Interesting. So there could be "bad batches" among the ones that are fine? Hmm. I wonder if there has been any member that has ordered two of the same Lentis for one release, and gotten one "good" one and one "bad" one?
...and there is really only anger and deceit in Amy's panties.:p