Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Above all, there are motherboxes available in the bluraylife store.

Update on Resin Box Shipments for GB.
70-80% shipments will be sent out within the next 8 days, rest later in April. Tracking will be added to original invoice spreadsheet. once I get it from Manta later this week.

So if i understand correctly tracking has been provided for everyone, but some of this tracking numbers will become active next week when all boxes will be dispatched?

Reactions: Aniv
Mine will soon be with customs - maybe in 2 days. But will have to pay quite a bit. I think around 60€...

Me when package goes through customs without paying any import tax
pffcover.jpg

Me when import tax is much lower than expected.
internet-meme-rage-comic-trollface-meme.jpg

Me when import tax is higher than the package value itself!
Rage.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Aniv
Mine arrived, I regret not buying the Amazonian through Aniv, instead my amazonian box is lost in transit for 4 months now.
@Aniv has never let me down so will continue getting these from him from now on....unless a release is so sh*t that I know I can get the directly:LOL:..*black adam* *matrix*
Glad that the Human Motherbox ended up being fantastic, it is YUUUUGE!!
20230405_181254.jpg
20230405_181301.jpg
20230405_181326.jpg
20230405_181339.jpg
20230405_181423.jpg

Last edited:
Mine arrived, I regret not buying the Amazonian through Aniv, instead my amazonian box is lost in transit for 4 months now.
@Aniv has never let me down so will continue getting these from him from now on....unless a release is so sh*t that I know I can get the directly:LOL:..*black adam* *matrix*
Glad that the Human Motherbox ended up being fantastic, it is YUUUUGE!!
View attachment 552616View attachment 552617View attachment 552618View attachment 552619View attachment 552621
I had no idea about the size or even bothered to ask ..shoul dhave guessed when I was told only max 6 can be sent to me in one parcel and the cost LMAO.
on a separate note I am confused that JND is now letting me select US address for shipping Mera? I emailed them and they said yes its fine even though they expressed some license concerns in the past preventing them from catering to US customers.

Reactions: Billy Talent
I had no idea about the size or even bothered to ask ..shoul dhave guessed when I was told only max 6 can be sent to me in one parcel and the cost LMAO.
on a separate note I am confused that JND is now letting me select US address for shipping Mera? I emailed them and they said yes its fine even though they expressed some license concerns in the past preventing them from catering to US customers.
I thought you knew that already, JND obtained the licensing rights so they can sell them directly to US customers from now on.
Got mine through Specfiction, this is imo their best release so far their WW 1984 was good but Mera looks even better.
In case you haven't seen it yet, there are a couple of unboxings on youtube already

• Friendly
Reactions: milky and Aniv
I thought you knew that already, JND obtained the licensing rights so they can sell them directly to US customers from now on.
Got mine through Specfiction, this is imo their best release so far their WW 1984 was good but Mera looks even better.
In case you haven't seen it yet, there are a couple of unboxings on youtube already

Awesome! cant wait for it to arrive.

Reactions: Billy Talent
1680829938543.png

@ariba266 thanks for the useful feedback /s

Everyone else outside this GB that paid shipping upfront when the preorder happened, the GB members paid almost a year after that when I was informed there is a chance it will ship out soon. Unfortunately the world or I don't revolve around your timelines and expectations.
Also not sure what revenge you are talking about, you might want to elaborate. Like I mentioned before I was not adding you to my ignore list since there was a pending delivery, now that is out of the way; please join the few others who I don't bother getting messages or read their rants. Your stupid rants about steelbooks etc show how mature you all are, maybe make a club and meet daily to conspire about me as well. Have a good life.

View attachment 552699
@ariba266 thanks for the useful feedback /s

Everyone else outside this GB that paid shipping upfront when the preorder happened, the GB members paid almost a year after that when I was informed there is a chance it will ship out soon. Unfortunately the world or I don't revolve around your timelines and expectations.
Also not sure what revenge you are talking about, you might want to elaborate. Like I mentioned before I was not adding you to my ignore list since there was a pending delivery, now that is out of the way; please join the few others who I don't bother getting messages or read their rants. Your stupid rants about steelbooks etc show how mature you all are, maybe make a club and meet daily to conspire about me as well. Have a good life.
Keep going threatening.
You are going to be raise as "Steelbook host star" when you host a GB and doesn't face people complaints when they JOIN to your Group Buys.

By the way, in your website Bluraylife.com there are editions available (at double retailer price) while people were still waiting theirs, the ones they paid, and got zero updates from you (as @ariba266, many others).

Seems you are more focused in your website, trying to sell MantaLab stuff for double pricing than help collectors who paid the original retailer price to you in your GB's (plus fees).
Fees have to cover some services too (not friendly service), but AT LEAST updates, or kind replies to whom paid to you.

None of them. Great service.

Keep going.
(Now it's time to receive your "kind" words, as you usually call me "moron", "stupid", etc. for not being self-critical).