Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I’m a little confused there. Makes me wonder how much these companies choose themselves and how much they are just told this is it...
A lot of times they want to see the proof from the factory before confirming the effect because sometimes the factory will make the wrong one. Don't want to confirm anything until they have proof.

How long did the Motherboxes last? I preordered an OC and Human MB just curious which one sold out first.
I really wanted them all, I very rarely miss any editions from Manta, Zeta, and Blufans. Hope I don’t regret it :banghead:
With what shipping costs now just seemed a little expensive.

How long did the Motherboxes last? I preordered an OC and Human MB just curious which one sold out first.
I really wanted them all, I very rarely miss any editions from Manta, Zeta, and Blufans. Hope I don’t regret it :banghead:
With what shipping costs now just seemed a little expensive.
The Human MB went fast but the Amazonian and Atlantean MBs were still available an hour after. Not sure when they finally sold out.

Reactions: Jaxxx and Rady
The Human MB went fast but the Amazonian and Atlantean MBs were still available an hour after. Not sure when they finally sold out.

Human went so fast just cause of stand. Not because smh else.
Worst of three just by look - Atlantean definitely.

This being my first premium steelbook purchase, I'm so scared that I just got myself into a bad addiction

so... what's the next manta lab release:sweat:
Marry a harpy who will constantly hound you with criticism (and occasionally slap you across the face) about buying steelbook editions. It may take some time but eventually the constant aggravation will wear you down into giving up your addiction.
It is already having an effect on me. My purchases are way down from 3 years ago. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Marry a harpy who will constantly hound you with criticism (and occasionally slap you across the face) about buying steelbook editions. It may take some time but eventually the constant aggravation will wear you down into giving up your addiction.
It is already having an effect on me. My purchases are way down from 3 years ago. :LOL:
oof, I'd rather go broke than marry a harpy. RIP sir, we will be praying for you

Sir, I will pray for you also that when bankruptcy comes you get good neighbors among the homeless underneath a sturdy highway overpass. You will have to live up to your name as you are forced to dig the ground for coins or other things that may have some value. :p:LOL:

Yeah when you move into your new home, find a few rusted tin covers that used to house legacy physical media called dvds blu-rays. You're enthusiastic, so you strip the wallpaper from the hall to find claw marks as the previous occupant's wife and kids was obviously evicted and holding on for dear life, husband spent all their money on steel books and premiums rather than mortgage. Bad times indeed :naughty:

Moral of the story: rent property, don't own.

Is there anyone who join the GB here and their purchase doesnt show up for this release? Message me if you are affected as the list is a mess right now and I need to make sure everyone is accounted for.

Will all due respect to Chinese people... how the hell they managed to get another lockdown... i hope it's not gonna affect the rest of the world again !