Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the share, mines on route too. Looks amazing. Much more anticipated than manta for me! I saw a rough pic of hdzs oc box a few weeks ago and thought it was a transitional. Saw it again today and was happy to see my that confirmed.

Any chance you could post some more pics on your IG please? Spine and rear of the OC and rear and interior of the steel? Also, is the title on the FS embossed and spot glossed? Cheers

There's really not a lot to show on the OC box, rear has no special finish at all. The titles on the Box and FS are embossed and spot glossed. The extras in the FS are like a toddlers hard page book which is a bit weird :LOL::rofl:

Here's some more pics/vids though

There's really not a lot to show on the OC box, rear has no special finish at all. The titles on the Box and FS are embossed and spot glossed. The extras in the FS are like a toddlers hard page book which is a bit weird :LOL::rofl:

Awesome, cheers!. Great inside shot on the OC (however feel like i less and less need my manta fullslip now lol) and yeah that toddlers type hard back book is probably in the DL as well. Same type that was in the 300 special pack.

Thanks for adding photos of this boxset! Can you kindly confirm that height of ZSJL OC matches height of existing Gold Label OC such as WW, TDK, MOS and WW84? As would like these to line up neatly for display lol :D

Black-white wins, yeah. And so called OC with just 2 editions too. >.<
1st april already passed. xD
Manta has colorful steel and 3 editions with proper OC not SILVER edition being called GOLD, lol.
Yeah, I can't say I agree with you. The poster used on the hdz steel is hands down the best one for the film. It was in b&w, so it should stay as such. The tone suits the film anyway.

Also it's not an open ended silver label box, its a proper hinged OC box, just slimmer. Personally I think it's a much classier release than manta's this time around and I'm glad it didn't have a 3rd slip, or they'd be scraping the bottom of the barrel for art like manta had to. Plus they didn't have any different content to fill a 3rd slip with, no WB digibook etc...

But that's why we have choice, difference of opinion :thumbs:

Honestly if Darkseids floating misty head was removed from the front of mantas steel it would of had a better chance but yeah I think zeta win the steel on this one. Regardless of it being black and white it just looks classier (imo).
The Mants SL art is a winner for me tho

I still can’t work out what they or the studio were thinking with the FS art

Reactions: Noodles
Black-white wins, yeah. And so called OC with just 2 editions too. >.<
1st april already passed. xD
Manta has colorful steel and 3 editions with proper OC not SILVER edition being called GOLD, lol.
black & white looks awesome and im not a fan of the artwork manta used for their steel.
....and who cares, if a oc contains 2, 3 or 4 editions? i like the 2 editions oc version tbh.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
black & white looks awesome and im not a fan of the artwork manta used for their steel.
....and who cares, if a oc contains 2, 3 or 4 editions? i like the 2 editions oc version tbh.

Clearly you don't. Not to mention price tag is too expensive for just 2 editions set. Beside gold labels if you look their line up are all 3 oc's... So nice false advertizing and taking ppl money.
Not to mention they said they didn't have enough material to work with as their poor excuse for just 2 editions included in OC and blend steelbook, while Manta didn't have that kind of problem. Very premium of them. :LOL: :stinkyfeet:

Reactions: Chemartin_1
Honestly if Darkseids floating misty head was removed from the front of mantas steel it would of had a better chance but yeah I think zeta win the steel on this one. Regardless of it being black and white it just looks classier (imo).
The Mants SL art is a winner for me tho

I still can’t work out what they or the studio were thinking with the FS art
Can't disagree with that. Excited to receive my Manta edition of course, but HDZ's steel does look that little bit nicer.