Gravity (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Apr 27, 2012
Germany
Release date: February 21st, 2014
Buy link: Amazon DE - EUR 34.99 Live!

gravde3.jpg

gravde2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best movies i have seen these year in 3D. For sure it will be nominated for Best Director, best movie, best actress.

I will wait to see if they release it in steelbook in U.K and if the price is reasonable

Reactions: Marina Blue
One of the best movies i have seen these year in 3D. For sure it will be nominated for Best Director, best movie, best actress.

I will wait to see if they release it in steelbook in U.K and if the price is reasonable

:scat:

Amazing piece of film making.
Visually stunning, all of the effects were jaw dropping.
Direction and action were top of the class too.

Dont see many movies like this but sadly I will be sad when watching at home, just cant watch it like that after seeing it in IMAX.

I hope US gets steely as it should be out sooner there.

Reactions: harry
:scat:

Amazing piece of film making.
Visually stunning, all of the effects were jaw dropping.
Direction and action were top of the class too.

Dont see many movies like this but sadly I will be sad when watching at home, just cant watch it like that after seeing it in IMAX.

I hope US gets steely as it should be out sooner there.

You are lucky that you saw it on IMAX. We don't have IMAX here :( and i bet it was amazing experience watching on IMAX in London

went to see this and although its not a bad movie it's imo one of the most over rated movies Iv'e ever seen, apart from looking nice there's not a lot else to say

I found it a visually stunning, exciting and emotional ride. Easily one of the best movies of the year. Knockout 3D too. Expect Oscar noms for Best Picture, Director, Actress, Score and F/X.

I just hope it gets a variety of different steelbook treatments including lencticular covers etc. This one is definitely worth a double dip.

I found it a visually stunning, exciting and emotional ride. Easily one of the best movies of the year. Knockout 3D too. Expect Oscar noms for Best Picture, Director, Actress, Score and F/X.

I just hope it gets a variety of different steelbook treatments including lencticular covers etc. This one is definitely worth a double dip.

Totally agree! Film of the year, and a terrific cinematic experience!