Germany
Release date: February 21st, 2014
Buy link: Amazon DE - EUR 34.99 Live!

gravde3.jpg

gravde2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it'll be more like this poster.
PHuImKLe6ADFyv_1_m.jpg

Which wouldn't be a bad thing. RIDICULOUSLY atmospheric and YES! It's an INSTA Buy for me. I'm hoping for this poster, lenticular magnet steel. LIKE LIFE OF PI!
Still my favourite 3D Home media release to date; until Gravity comes along.
DON'T LET ME DOWN WARNER. Atmospheric, lenticular magnet, 3D Steelbook in the UK.
C'MON!

PHuImKLe6ADFyv_1_m.jpg
Which wouldn't be a bad thing. RIDICULOUSLY atmospheric and YES! It's an INSTA Buy for me. I'm hoping for this poster, lenticular magnet steel. LIKE LIFE OF PI!
DON'T LET ME DOWN WARNER. Atmospheric, lenticular magnet, 3D Steelbook in the UK.
C'MON!

I like the look of that, could be an amazing Steelbook. Fingers crossed :ohno:

PHuImKLe6ADFyv_1_m.jpg

C'MON!

Wow, this looks AMAZING!! If this is the final artwork, I'd buy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna stick an order in for the UK version, but I'll be keeping a close eye on this one

Agreed the movie was great until
one of the lamest endings ever. But then again, that's hollywood for you. Good guy or in this case woman, must survive.
:hilarious:

Agreed the movie was great until
one of the lamest endings ever. But then again, that's hollywood for you. Good guy or in this case woman, must survive.
:hilarious:
The ending is not about a lead surviving in best hollywood style though.

If you didn't get the underlying metaphors and symbolism then I suggest you look it up. It will make the movie even better. :)

The ending is not about a lead surviving in best hollywood style though.

If you didn't get the underlying metaphors and symbolism then I suggest you look it up. It will make the movie even better. :)

Wasn't talking about that, talking about the ending specifically

Meh....Same hideous 3D plastered on the front as the UK. To be expected from WB. :sleep:

Blufans is the way to go for this....:naughty: