Purchase from the Hi-Def Ninja store: Full slip - Lenticular
Price: $63 (Full Slip) - $65 (Lenti)
Notes: 1000 of each

121548zn88bzwvuuknjyuw.jpg

image.jpg
121546rdwbfzzfs9kzw46m.gif
1-jpg.108465

Last edited by a moderator:
n00b talking here .... what does WEA stands for?

But haven't seen this movie, but still will definately buy it to complete my Blufans collection

WEA: World Exclusive Artwork

Gravity: One of the best movies i have seen these year and i am sure it will be nominated for Best Director, Best Picture and Best Actress.

Plus the 3D is awesome

;)

WEA: World Exclusive Artwork

Gravity: One of the best movies i have seen these year and i am sure it will be nominated for Best Director, Best Picture and Best Actress.

Plus the 3D is awesome

;)

Didn't notice the meaning in the OP.
And already thought it would mean World Exclusive Art based on some post in the PR Blufans thread

Reactions: harry
n00b talking here .... what does WEA stands for?

But haven't seen this movie, but still will definately buy it to complete my Blufans collection
I know it's not... But World Exclusive Artwork makes me think it's the released in multiple country generic art. Should probably be "China Exclusive" if it's a unique release, released only to the China region... Just saying :p

WEA!! cant wait! Hope its an artist artwork, something like this:
gravity-poster-3-370x555.jpg

I seriously hope not, that looks terrible in my opinion. I also think that you should know what movie the steelbook has just by looking at the artwork aswell. (even though the title is on the front) I hope they do some space-related artwork but somehow unique and different.

Last edited: