Grease Collection (4K & 2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 23rd , 2018
Purchase link: 4K+2D - 2D (pre-order Thursday March 29 at around midday UK time)
Price: £19.99 (4K+2D) - £15.99 (2D)

Grease 1 (4K+2D) - Grease 1 & 2 (2D)
4K.jpg
BD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know whether it will work yet until I try it, but I propose trying WELCOME346 using this link when it goes live (but you will need to be quick as they usually disable it a few mins after pre-orders going live)

When I click that link and do a search for grease or grease steelbook I can't find a listing for a steelbook.

When I click that link and do a search for grease or grease steelbook I can't find a listing for a steelbook.
That's not the way to use it, sorry.

You use the link in the OP to go to the product page and put it in your basket. You then close that window and click on the link I gave you, go to your basket and add the discount code.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Stygian
Just ordered but not happy that zavvi are charging 99p postage. When did there free postage over 10 pound stop!
Try it again, and it applies a free delivery discount to steelbooks!

Offers Used:

Welcome Back - 10% off

£2.00

Free Delivery - Steelbooks

£0.99

Delivery:

£0.00

Total Cost:

£17.99

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
Live, and code worked for me. However, they have added a 99p delivery charge...

Code worked for me also as well as a discount on the shipping. People have been complaining about the shipping cost for awhile now. It's not that new.

Try it again, and it applies a free delivery discount to steelbooks!

Here's how it breaks down for Canada due to the higher delivery cost:

Price: $29.58
Offers Used:
Welcome Back - 10% off
CA$2.96
Free Delivery - Steelbooks: CA$1.78
Delivery: CA$3.62
Total Cost: CA$30.24

I can't wait for a price drop. Gotta have that Grease 2 blu-ray. Now! :LOL:
I've never seen Grease 2, and I only really want to see Grease 1 again so I can remind myself how much fun me and a few mates had laughing at the cheesy dance sequences when we were kids. :p