Grease Collection (4K & 2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 23rd , 2018
Purchase link: 4K+2D - 2D (pre-order Thursday March 29 at around midday UK time)
Price: £19.99 (4K+2D) - £15.99 (2D)

Grease 1 (4K+2D) - Grease 1 & 2 (2D)
4K.jpg
BD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen Grease 2, and I only really want to see Grease 1 again so I can remind myself how much fun me and a few mates had laughing at the cheesy dance sequences when we were kids. :p

The songs and dancing in Grease 2 are even cheesier but I like the songs and the "secret identity" plot of the story. And it was my introduction to Michelle Pfeiffer who will turn 60 a month from today.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
The songs and dancing in Grease 2 are even cheesier but I like the songs and the "secret identity" plot of the story. And it was my introduction to Michelle Pfeiffer who will turn 60 a month from today.
Even cheesier, you say? Consider me sold! :D
My first introduction to Pfeiffer was Batman Returns. :batman::cat:

giphy.gif

Here too! Delivery is estimated between Thu 03 May - Fri 04 May. :(

At $30.24 Canadian including shipping this is still $10 cheaper than ordering it from Amazon.ca.
It's cheaper than the amaray even.

@Noodles Did you go for this cheese?
Nah bud, I'm going to wait for a price drop. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I hope some country releases this exact SteelBook, instead of the hot pink.
From what I have seen so far it's the same steelbook in all countries with only difference been some variations of the discs included

In hand photos and unboxing videos will be the only way to know for sure if steelbook itself is different aside from disc tray insert differences

From what I have seen so far it's the same steelbook in all countries with only difference been some variations of the discs included

In hand photos and unboxing videos will be the only way to know for sure if steelbook itself is different aside from disc tray insert differences

Agreed. The US edition has all of the faces on the SteelBook. I'm hoping at least one country's doesn't.

A post on the other forum from in hand copy says no.
I seen those photos but are sealed

This is what UK/Europe is getting you can add magnets to the steelbook
The sheet provided is either stickers or magnets
Immagine.jpg

Last edited:
Well glad to see that the 2 movie steelbook is arriving for people while NO 4K steelbooks have even had dispatch emails...***king well done Zavvi...another 4K **** up then!:thumbs: