Grease Collection (4K & 2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 23rd , 2018
Purchase link: 4K+2D - 2D (pre-order Thursday March 29 at around midday UK time)
Price: £19.99 (4K+2D) - £15.99 (2D)

Grease 1 (4K+2D) - Grease 1 & 2 (2D)
4K.jpg
BD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Gloss Finish
Grease Title and 40 is embossed
Combination Lock and Locker Handle and Locker vents is also embossed

Back of steelbook title not embossed

Sheet inside steelbook is removable magnets

Rating Logo on steelbook is removable sticker and Danny/Sandy Customizable image is a removable sticker on shrink wrap

Last edited:
No dispatch email for the 4K steelbook, steelbook not on the site unless you click the link above...jesus Zavvi really know how to **** up their 4K steelbook orders...totally unbelievable!:rofl:

It's only sold out because it's highly likely they haven't taken stock of this yet!

Because nobody has had a 4K dispatch email...be lucky if this one arrives before the end of the week! Zavvi really are f***ing useless as are Paramount...same thing happened with the Tomb Raider 4K's...and they are really SOLD OUT! really Zavvi?...

Quite a looker for a locker looking as shiny and as good as it ever could .... as good as the similar style "Grosse Pointe Blank".
upload_2018-4-24_12-48-13.png
upload_2018-4-24_12-51-53.png
/
Brief unboxing found ... just mute the commentary:-

Reactions: robbodoc
Mute the moron / bullet to the brain would be seen as a mercy killing by some including myself.

Is that the same unboxing crazy guy who did them last year too? I remember somebody like that who had an unboxing channel and there was the vocal guy and some weirdo in the back making noises :LOL::LOL:

If anybody knows what that channel is then let me know... those guys are insane and annoying after a while... but... at least the unboxings aren't boring like many others!!

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Is that the same unboxing crazy guy who did them last year too? I remember somebody like that who had an unboxing channel and there was the vocal guy and some weirdo in the back making noises :LOL::LOL:

If anybody knows what that channel is then let me know... those guys are insane and annoying after a while... but... at least the unboxings aren't boring like many others!!

Yeah that’s them - I like them. Something different ...defiantly not boaring

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5t_eUhKyEBK1q85pTWuq_w

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Is that the same unboxing crazy guy who did them last year too? I remember somebody like that who had an unboxing channel and there was the vocal guy and some weirdo in the back making noises :LOL::LOL: those guys are insane and annoying after a while... but... at least the unboxings aren't boring like many others!!
I'd rather watch/listen to an unboxing in Japanese or even in German than watch/listen to this person.
Give me boring .... better still give me music only ... give me a proper view of the steelbook including open butterfly style than all this moving it around accompanied by distracting farmyard grunts ... give me white gloves instead of ugly hands & fingernails ... finally give me a proper look at the UK J-card for the specs.