Grease Collection (4K & 2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 23rd , 2018
Purchase link: 4K+2D - 2D (pre-order Thursday March 29 at around midday UK time)
Price: £19.99 (4K+2D) - £15.99 (2D)

Grease 1 (4K+2D) - Grease 1 & 2 (2D)
4K.jpg
BD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my copy today! i'm very happy i went on this one instead of the BB edition, this is a very nice steelbook! love the fact of the optional magnetic stickers and not the forced one the American ones has all ready printed on the front!

Reactions: Danny
i got my copy today! i'm very happy i went on this one instead of the BB edition, this is a very nice steelbook! love the fact of the optional magnetic stickers and not the forced one the American ones has all ready printed on the front!

Congratulations! Thought you were going to bump this thread in 2023 :p

My girlfriend caught me removing the magnets from the sheet and putting them on the steelbook.
The look on her face told me she was thinking "Nerd." Fortunately, I am devastatingly handsome so she is still with me. But what will happen when I get older and start to lose my looks?:(;)

My girlfriend caught me removing the magnets from the sheet and putting them on the steelbook.
The look on her face told me she was thinking "Nerd." Fortunately, I am devastatingly handsome so she is still with me. But what will happen when I get older and start to lose my looks?:(;)

At least you will still have your Steelbook's!

surprisingly AMAZING 4K steelbook which i opened whilst listening to greece lightning lol well done zavvi

Last edited:
:LOL::rofl:

Tell me about it, stud.

Just watched the flick properly for the first time ( always saw only bits and pieces in TV back in 90s when I was a kid) and it´s absolutely hilarious :hilarious::rofl: was laughing like hell :D. Some great songs, some total classics, and all that funny dancing lol.

Technically the blu-ray looks amazing, looking forward to see it in 4K in a future when I have a set up :whistle::coffee:

And again, that steelbook god almighty what a beauty :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Has anyone done a direct comparison of the color for the US and U.K./foreign releases? I may have to get this and swap in the US insert and discs.