Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: April 24, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $27.34
Notes: 3 discs

I have confirmed a SteelBook with that art ... whether or not that listing will be the SteelBook I can't confirm but point being USA getting a steel with same art.

Grease.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone purchased, or seen this release at Best Buy USA, and can confirm it is, in fact, a SteelBook? BestBuy.com doesn't note that it's a SteelBook in the title or description, and I'd like to buy it for my wife if it is.

Has anyone purchased, or seen this release at Best Buy USA, and can confirm it is, in fact, a SteelBook? BestBuy.com doesn't note that it's a SteelBook in the title or description, and I'd like to buy it for my wife if it is.

Yes It is a steelbook and yes I found it at Best Buy today. It was $24.99 and included a digital movie to Grease, Grease 2 and Grease Live! as well as the bluray. I wasn't going to get it but I didn't own any of those movies and I can't pass up a steel like that when its right there in my hands. My best buy had 2 of them.

Reactions: Thwip
U can always sell it or return it!

Unfortunately returning it to Zavvi from Canada will cost $10.00 for shipping.
I think selling it would be difficult since various editions of this steelbook is available worldwide.
The Zavvi version only has Grease 1 and 2. It doesn't include Grease Live! The Canadian version includes all 3 discs for the same price.

I'll get over it. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06
There have been pictures posted on another forum and it seems the US Steelbook features the three "floating heads" bubbles as part of the art.

No in-hand pics of this? Anyone have it? Is it the seem finish as the UK one, and are the cast photos in the front removable?

Always nice to have a choice ... and who's to say which of the two is better ... personally prefer the uncluttered front - w/ option to clutter if desired - of the other edition.

Pics courtesy tea_owlsong
DcQJL1TVQAAf6SK.jpg:large

Inside:-
DcQQG02V4AEmBI5.jpg:large

• Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc