Votes: 127 94.8%

• Total voters

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Not sure if this will do anything, but it's worth a shot.
Recently the UK artwork for The Great Gatsby changed.
Some of us feel the change was not for the best.

What do you think (ORIGINAL on the left, NEW on the right:
image.png

Last edited:
I kind of liked the design orginally but having seen the art on the (i think) taiwanese version - which is closed to the original poster art - i am more swayed to import it than get the UK version

Such a shame, this was gonna be one of the classiest steels of the year. I will keep my order for now and wait to see what the rest of the world's versions look like then decide. Cant believe a load of people sat around a table and said you know what this will make a better cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't be owning this as I didn't like the film but the original artwork is far above and beyond the updated artwork.

this is cancelled, not liking this art. Just wished I had known in order to get the US versions on opening weekend

this is cancelled, not liking this art. Just wished I had known in order to get the US versions on opening weekend

The US versions are on sale right now for $14.99 (2D) and $19.99 (3D) on amazon and best buy. I think that is cheaper than release week.

If it's a plastic slipcover over the original artwork, then fair enough, although I feel retailers should mention such a thing.

If the artwork has changed completely, then this is deceiving towards those who pre-ordered this months ago, as they are basically swapping a sheep for a wolf in a sheep suit...