Votes: 127 94.8%

• Total voters

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Not sure if this will do anything, but it's worth a shot.
Recently the UK artwork for The Great Gatsby changed.
Some of us feel the change was not for the best.

What do you think (ORIGINAL on the left, NEW on the right:
image.png

Last edited:
I too pre-ordered The Great Gatsby steelbook (from amazon UK) and liked the original gold/black look on the cover. Now that the art has been changed, the new art is basically the same as the non-steelbook version.

Is there some other site that's going to have the original artwork in a steelbook that will play in the U.S.?

there should be another option above that would say" no, i don't like the new art, but i'll keep it until all the other releases are confirmed, then i'll decide" lol

I'm with you on that! I'm going to keep it regardless. Since it's not a retailer exclusive, I hardly doubt this one is changing.

Reactions: tono06
I'm with you on that! I'm going to keep it regardless. Since it's not a retailer exclusive, I hardly doubt this one is changing.

yeah, i thought about that after i posted it. but couldn't go back to edit the poll

The retailer should alert customers who pre-ordered of the artwork change. I'm sure many people pre-ordered the old artworkversion and will be quite disappointed come release day.

Reactions: dfoles