Grospaquet's steel cases collection

Aug 25, 2011
Toulouse
Hi here,

i just wanna introduce myself and sharing my humble collection.
So my name is Laurent, 39 years old and i'm living in France, near Toulouse.
i'm a big fan of cinema and try to go and see movies as often as possible but it's not so easy with 2 kids at home.
And it is from there that came to me the taste for collecting steelbooks for some months now.

Here are some of them and i would complete and update this collection over time.

I start with my aussies steelcases:

UPDATE: as requested

Now i want to show you my bond collection completed.

i really love the bond series. Not cerebral movies but big action movies.

All this collection is bilingual coz i'm french and i wanted the french printed text on back.

Here is one of my favorite movie, ever:

Now the Futureshop steelbooks are coming:

Here is my big 5 from FS:

Now the time is coming to introduce my collecting China Ironpack (and few steel) that i was starting last time. They are coming in the last position coz there is no french audio nor subs.:(

Here are some japan steelbooks (+ 1 from HK):

UPDATE: Dineys/ Pixar steelies all bilingual with quebec sticker!

UPDATE: Some Fnac exclusives! So much sought and too quickly sold out!

i hope you spent a nice time looking at my collection.

The next update will be the HP series, Futureshop steels

See you soon.

thanks

PS: i would like to make a great thanks to my friend Mehdi and others who will recognize themselves (Richard, Steve, Wang, Nils...) who has helped me and still helping me to get a lot of these ones. :scat:

Last edited:
Great update Laurent! Your collection is coming along very nicely. I hope we get to see that FNAC collection as well :naughty:

you are right. So next time. Promised.;)

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Superbe collection,tu commandes ou tes blu-ray's?

Oh un merlu de Perpignan!:D

arf, j'avoue qu'il faut connaitre les bonnes personnes!;)

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Great collection, Gros!

please call me "Grospaquet" which is to my advantage so far than "gros" :naughty:

(if you have not understood, Biscuit will explain:D)

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Great collection, Gros!

please call me "Grospaquet" which is to my advantage so far than "gros" :naughty:

(if you have not understood, Biscuit will explain:D)

Reactions: Munstarz40