Guardians of the Galaxy (2D + 3D Blu-ray Slipcover) [USA/Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Buy links: Amazon.com / Amazon.ca

GotG.png

The regular 2D version will be released slipless just like the last couple Marvel releases. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
@bloodsnake007 orale cabrón vamos Hacer una Slipuis Triquis por Ella :)

Freakn aye You know that I must have a mint copy of this and every Walmart slip. But this time round, I know how expensive it will be. Hoping for $19.99 but Im assuming they will try to phúc us
like on Cap2.

Entonces mi carnal, no pussing out, its gunna be Slipuis Triquis para todos

@bloodsnake007 orale cabrón vamos Hacer una Slipuis Triquis por Ella :)

Freakn aye You know that I must have a mint copy of this and every Walmart slip. But this time round, I know how expensive it will be. Hoping for $19.99 but Im assuming they will try to phúc us
like on Cap2.

Entonces mi carnal, no pussing out, its gunna be Slipuis Triquis para todos
@NoDingsNoScratches :woot: EPIC FU**ING Message my Slip Homie! :cool:

Orale mi Carnal! :notworthy: Definitely no pussing out Cabron! o_O :punch: Slipuis Triquis in FULL effect! :naughty:

Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
@bloodsnake007 looks awesome man. Jealous of this guy, he always tends to get these major releases early haha. Embossed!!!
Will be getting this and all the Walmart slips, can't wait.:D
I'm jealous of him too! DAMN Bastard! :mad: :D :emb: LOL! :p

What an expensive day it will be! :OMG: All Wal-Mart Slips AND the Best Buy Steel!? :facepalm: :greedy:

Thanks @bloodsnake007....Franky ;):woot:

Slip parece épica mi amigo....:drool::wow::OMG::p:D

Just paid my shipping for the taiwan slip.

Will sit nicely next to the Korean, US slips....:woot::whistle:
tumblr_nbgu6fC7GY1tim32go1_500.gif

@earthscope "Claro mi amigo! El pinche Slip es muy ÉPICA!" :cool: :D Cant wait to own it!

Taiwan Slip? :naughty: I was thinking about getting the Kimchi 3D Slip, but I'm leaning more towards the Mexican Slips! :drool: I am SOOOOO getting these 2 Editions! :drool:

Mexico_GotG_1.jpg Mexico_GotG_2.jpg
popcorn.gif

Very very happy with the look of that slipcover and can't wait to get it. I cancelled the UK steelbook for this slipcover edition and glad I did! Prefer the American slipcover by miles.

Just a heads up.
According to the flyer, If you buy this version at Best Buy Canada they are giving away a Funko Mystery Mini Figurine Free with it.
(In-Store Only. Limited Qualities / No rainchecks)

gotg.jpg

10327471.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007