tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally confusing and slightly annoying that I'm scrolling down this thread and Ninjas are talking about some GB, at some other forum. Why don't y'all take it over there then.

We Ninjas over here trying to discuss ninja business up in her yadadimean jelly bean?

I have to agree. Everyone, pretty please, take the Kevin group buy discussion to the other site.

I'm still Kind of in shock at how great these editions looks so far. An epic double lenti, say what? Plus a Rocket & Groot tag team edition, can I get a hell yeah? Fingers crossed all the artwork gets approved.

We have the Groot/Rocket Lenti, the UE, and I'm still super excited about the 1/4 slip. This is gunna be such an epic release....OOOH yeah!

While I dig both UE & single Lenti I am super excited to see what BF gonna do with the 1/4 slip as I'm a sucker for them, I'm of course down for all as usual but I so hope they give us something outstanding for the 1/4 slip and plz make it with Chinese writing/title too :cigar:

Totally confusing and slightly annoying that I'm scrolling down this thread and Ninjas are talking about some GB, at some other forum. Why don't y'all take it over there then.

We Ninjas over here trying to discuss ninja business up in her yadadimean jelly bean?

Actually I was really talking about the general demand for this product, considering the GB here went without a given time or particular warning it is hard to judge it with our HDN GB.

So I wasn't specifically talking about Said forums GB just about demand.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Love the look of the overall package! Glad I'm in the for the UE

Just to post my 2p's worth to address a couple of things and some of some comments I've been reading both here and from the BD forums....

Very disappointed to now be receiving PMs from members wanting to cancel their spots in the GB as they have now joined the GB over on the BD Forums.....thanks! Please note that a list is being compiled of the ones that are cancelling to go over there and you will be blacklisted and will not be able to join any further GBs hosted by myself (@Wreck can confirm whether he will decide to do the same for his side)

And since the same few members keep on bringing this back up, yes you will get it quicker from the BD forums and yes, it will be slightly cheaper. As Wreck has stated previously, we are slightly more expensive as we have to have the BDs shipped to the hubs (either Wreck or me), we have to repack and send out. This is something that we cannot get around and something that has been known since we have managed to bring the Blu Fans GB's back to HDN. The BDs from Kevin go direct from BF to the customer, this is something that at the moment we cannot do.

Going forward, if you don't like it then don't join them and waste our time. We're not in competition and we don't need to be, we are just pleased we can offer these up to you guys. Simple as that. Might sound harsh, but the people that have now cancelled have taken up a spot that someone else could have took. All being well we will be able to offer that spot up to someone else soon, but it's not guaranteed (please don't PM me asking if any are available!)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, where they want to shop, who they want to buy from, etc, etc. We aren't here to tell you who's wrong or right.

To the guys who are on the GB at the moment, as both myself and Wreck have stated your copies are secured :) Onwards and upwards and all that jazz

Last edited:
Love the look of the overall package! Glad I'm in the for the UE

Just to post my 2p's worth to address a couple of things and some of some comments I've been reading both here and from the BD forums....

Very disappointed to now be receiving PMs from members wanting to cancel their spots in the GB as they have now joined the GB over on the BD Forums.....thanks! Please note that a list is being compiled of the ones that are cancelling to go over there and you will be blacklisted and will not be able to join any further GBs hosted by myself (@Wreck can confirm whether he will decide to do the same for his side)

And since the same few members keep on bringing this back up, yes you will get it quicker from the BD forums and yes, it will be slightly cheaper. As Wreck has stated previously, we are slightly more expensive as we have to have the BDs shipped to the hubs (either Wreck or me), we have to repack and send out. This is something that we cannot get around and something that has been known since we have managed to bring the Blu Fans GB's back to HDN. The BDs from Kevin go direct from BF to the customer, this is something that at the moment we cannot do.

Going forward, if you don't like it then don't join them and waste our time. We're not in competition and we don't need to be, we are just pleased we can offer these up to you guys. Simple as that. Might sound harsh, but the people that have now cancelled have taken up a spot that someone else could have took. All being well we will be able to offer that spot up to someone else soon, but it's not guaranteed (please don't PM me asking if any are available!)

To the guys who are on the GB at the moment, as both myself and Wreck have stated your copies are secured :) Onwards and upwards and all that jazz

If i join the HDN GB it´s even cheaper for me then ordering direktly from Kevin because in 8/10 times i get caught by Geman customs and there are some personal reasons to avoid him in the Future. And they charge more then these few $ i pay for the HDN GB:thumbs:

Some Members just keep watching their Wallets to save a few $$$ and cancel their orders here-that´s quite poor -imo.The Hub leaders having a quite hard Job organizng the GB´s and you Guy´s give them a kick in the A***:jacked: If a few $ are so important for you,better stop collecting BF Steels or better stop in general.:thumbs: Back to topic:D