Release date: December 13th, 2014
Purchase link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Price: €34.99
Group Buy: Anth0ny < click
Notes: Includes 96 page booklet.

1507-1 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marina Blue
If I order this with say.... Edge of tomorrow, would the shipping be hold until this one comes out or do they ship as they become available?
Edit: I would prefer combined shipping to have a box send out with a couple of movies rather that buy one and risk the crapy fnac packaging

Even with Pays * : > Autre pays > Royaume Uni

and

NUMÉROS DE TÉLÉPHONE :Téléphone portable**: XXXXXXXXXXX

I'm stuck there, won't let me put a phone, no matter the format. At least I now know that they ship once everything is released. Tried to put something unreleased, this and something in stock and it says the whole thing won't ship until the release date of this one

If I order this with say.... Edge of tomorrow, would the shipping be hold until this one comes out or do they ship as they become available?
Edit: I would prefer combined shipping to have a box send out with a couple of movies rather that buy one and risk the crapy fnac packaging
If you buy more items at the same time and that they have different delivery times, delivery of the order is based on the furthest limit. Fnac Direct, however, reserves the right to split shipments. The fee for processing and shipping will be charged for one shipment.

• Informative
Reactions: Sargast