S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Purchase: Mondo (sold out)
Release: Early 2015
Price: $50
Notes: Artwork by Tyler Stout, single LP (180 gram), 'Purple Infinity Stone' color vinyl.

This limited edition, deluxe release of Guardians Of The Galaxy: Awesome Mix Volume 1 is pressed on 180 gram Purple Infinity Stone colored vinyl, and housed in a screen printed single sleeve jacket. Each album contains one of nine randomly inserted screen printed handbills. All artwork by Tyler Stout. Screen printing by D&L Screen Printing.

Awesome Mix Volume 1 Track List and Detailed Images

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
Yea it'll probably be available for awhile. I ordered 2 of them so hopefully I get different handbills.

That was my thinking as well, and I'll have to remember this thread in case anyone is looking to do a swap of those handbills - I'm only really after one of them.

as much as I want a Tyler Stout Mondo I'm not going after the LP. Mainly cause I don't want to start a new collection type. But it is nice

Just found out about this one. I like it. I wonder if zavvi is going to do an exclusive vinyl for gotg also like they did for iron man. Non mondo of course.

I had to cancel mine unfortunately... spent way too much money over Christmas. :ohno:

Can't wait to see in-hand pics from you guys though! :D