S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Purchase: Mondo (sold out)
Release: Early 2015
Price: $50
Notes: Artwork by Tyler Stout, single LP (180 gram), 'Purple Infinity Stone' color vinyl.

This limited edition, deluxe release of Guardians Of The Galaxy: Awesome Mix Volume 1 is pressed on 180 gram Purple Infinity Stone colored vinyl, and housed in a screen printed single sleeve jacket. Each album contains one of nine randomly inserted screen printed handbills. All artwork by Tyler Stout. Screen printing by D&L Screen Printing.

Awesome Mix Volume 1 Track List and Detailed Images

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
They must've shipped international orders first. I think (if I remember correctly) I ordered mine the second they went live and have not received my shipping email yet. Fingers crossed I get it tomorrow. I live less than two hours away from Mondo headquarters, so should have this pretty quickly after receiving my email.

Did not get a shipping notice either. They probably sold a lot of these, so it can take a while I think. And mayby they have not recieved all the copy's yet ( it's colored vinyl, not as easy and fast to make like a Blu-Ray disc :LOL: )

Reactions: mlmaier84
No email from them yet...might send them a message. I hope since they changed from the old ordering system to the one that my order didnt get lost somewhere...
Well, I know they just recently changed their entire website and that old orders don't show up on the new one. I emailed them right after the change and they told me that those old orders not showing up is a normal thing and that they still had everyone's orders and that everyone would still receive a shipping order when they're supposed to. Might be worth another email though...

LOL, just checked my email to make sure I didn't have one before emailing them and sure enough, they sent me the shipping confirmation this morning. It should be here either tomorrow or Wednesday. I'll be sure to post pics ASAP.