Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For display purposes, certainly dramatic-looking against a dark backdrop . . .

Pic courtesy kuro_obi01
DPErldyVoAAN4uo.jpg:large

Pic - p_steelbook (and in spoiler)
DPE7ZmcU8AU39Hz.jpg:large

Got to say haven't seen a more attractive steelbook anywhere on the planet . . .
DPE7pSLU8AAF8Jh.jpg:large

Back artwork not in the same league but cute nonetheless . . .

DPE7pSIVAAAgRBy.jpg:large

Last edited:
I'm still not convinced. I'm going to need some more photos from the next 20 people who receive thisEventually somebody has to get one where the cover is different, Right? ;)

And I'm still waiting for everybody to lose their minds when the first 20 or 30 photos show up for the single lenti. :LOL:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Basil
Was wondering if anyone could help - This was supposedly delivered on the 17th; I wasn't in on the day, and had a 'parcel left on landing' slip by Royal Mail through the door (live in a block of apartments) - However, there was nothing outside my apartment.

How do I escalate this further? Spoke to someone at the Royal Mail and they told me I'd need to contact the sender. Beyond annoyed with the incompetence of the Royal Mail.

Was wondering if anyone could help - This was supposedly delivered on the 17th; I wasn't in on the day, and had a 'parcel left on landing' slip by Royal Mail through the door (live in a block of apartments) - However, there was nothing outside my apartment.

How do I escalate this further? Spoke to someone at the Royal Mail and they told me I'd need to contact the sender. Beyond annoyed with the incompetence of the Royal Mail.

If the tracking says delivered and it's not where the postman 'left it' it's either Royal Mail lying or someone has stolen it. This wouldn't be an issue for the sender to deal with as it's Royal Mail who have 'delivered' the parcel. I would be escalating a claim with Royal Mail to find out who was the postman on duty at the time, get their management to speak to them and double check where they left it. (I had a similar thing happen with me and Royal Mail a couple of years ago, and have a similar issue with Parcelforce at the moment where they have delivered a bunch of Kimchi Captain America's and I'm still waiting for them to rectify it)

If they are not willing to budge, let me know via PM or email ([email protected]) and I will speak with Blufans about what we can potentially do

andy don't know this of help to you my post office started doing this if you have some that is in you can use lucky for me my neighbour works from home

https://www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/delivery-to-neighbour

basil :thumbs: