Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who feels a little let down with the quality of the lenti on the UE?

Going by the comments on here I was expecting to be blown away. Instead I find it to be quite pixelated. Not as bad as maybe Doctor Strange single lenti.

But there is strong pixelation on the lettering in the title and you can't even make out Mantis at the back.

Certainly not Blufans finest lenti. Infact, the more I look at it now I have it in hand, the more I'm a bit disappointed.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Got my UE today, front lenti looks really good but not amazing. The rear lenti is absolute garbage from a design point of view. Would have preferred a single, or 2 character one to maybe compliment the Star Lord image on the first UE.

Steelbook is amazing though and compliments the first well, and that's what mainly matters to me. Happy with the package overall, but not blown away!

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Got my UE today, front lenti looks really good but not amazing. The rear lenti is absolute garbage from a design point of view. Would have preferred a single, or 2 character one to maybe compliment the Star Lord image on the first UE.

Steelbook is amazing though and compliments the first well, and that's what mainly matters to me. Happy with the package overall, but not blown away!

How do you like this compared to Vol 1 UE? I wasn't blown away by Vol 1 UE.

Am I the only one who feels a little let down with the quality of the lenti on the UE?

Going by the comments on here I was expecting to be blown away. Instead I find it to be quite pixelated. Not as bad as maybe Doctor Strange single lenti.

But there is strong pixelation on the lettering in the title and you can't even make out Mantis at the back.

Certainly not Blufans finest lenti. Infact, the more I look at it now I have it in hand, the more I'm a bit disappointed.
Honestly the same happened to me with the UE for vol. 1. It's certainly nice but not amazing. The true star for vol. 1 is the single lenti imo and that's the one I'm looking forward to most with the vol. 2 release as well. :)