Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.es
Price: EUR 45.00

5179lHBfc7L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tempting and much more affordable than keeping the Futureshop Collection. Come on, I'm trying to justify it! ..........meh......

Happily ordered for about $52.00 U.S. I don't own any of the HP steelbooks, so this will be just fine. Hopefully we get the Ultimate Edition discs!
Same here, I dont own any HP Steels so I'm happy to get this Jumbo Edition! :woot: :cool: :thumbs:

Get in here @mascott and @Tonks! Another one for the Collection! :notworthy:

Thanks for the tag matey...........Oh no not another one!! (n)
@mascott LOL! Yup! :naughty: Another one! :D

Better make room for this Edtion and be sure to tag me when you add this to your EPIC HP Collection! :notworthy:
Am I the only one that doesn't completely hate jumbo steelbooks? :LOL:
@Ultron96 This will be my 2nd Jumbo Steelbook, the one I currently own is 'The Hobbit Trilogy (Best Buy Exclusive)' and I like it! :woot: So I'll be looking forward to owning this Edition! :thumbs:

Reactions: Ultron96
No you don't get custom charges t if you live in the UK or anywhere in Western Europe
My only worry is that this is amazon spain and legal title are rare on their site.....
Most are pirate copies.

Amazing, dude!!! I presume you usually order from Amazon Spain and get lots of pirate copies, 'cause everybody know we all here in Spain are pirates, live in the jungle and sell pirate copies as a living (ironic mode off). Amazon Spain ONLY sells legal titles (piracy is a felony here). I've ordered about 300 blu rays over the past years and never got a pirate copy. And for the UK residents: UK is in the UE, so no customs fees inside the UE.

Reactions: Matt X
I purchased a couple of titles from Spain last year and they were pirate copies. I send them back and for your information Spain is the pirate capital of Europe. That was confirmed last year in major research by the Studios. Something I hadn't been aware of until now. I know a few people who have been stung from ordering from Spain. I have no problems ordering from Italy, Germany or France but I think twice if I order from Spain. And just because it's amazon doesn't mean everything is above board. There was the infamous case 2 years ago of Dr Who season 5 on blu-ray in America were something like 45% of the copies send out were pirate copies. Serious embarrassment on the part of the BBC......

Amazing, dude!!! I presume you usually order from Amazon Spain and get lots of pirate copies, 'cause everybody know we all here in Spain are pirates, live in the jungle and sell pirate copies as a living (ironic mode off). Amazon Spain ONLY sells legal titles (piracy is a felony here). I've ordered about 300 blu rays over the past years and never got a pirate copy. And for the UK residents: UK is in the UE, so no customs fees inside the UE.
The UK is in the UE ? When did this happen !?!?!? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The UK is in the UE ? When did this happen !?!?!? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe you should check the Wikipedia entry for UK, so you may notice UK signed for UE (formerly known as EEC) in 1973, until now. I'm tired of UK users asking about custom fees in this forum (read more History books, please).

And about piracy in Spain, yes, we are in the top of that list, but please notice that is a research made by the studios themselves (so it's not a reliable source) and online piracy it's not the same as pirate copies in stores (that's a felony, punished with 2 years in jail minimum). The titles you bought may be toasted discs, but it doesn't mean they're pirate (some titles here are sold in rw discs, like The quiet man, Operation Petticoat, The golden pond...made by some distributors like Resen or Llamentol). I tell you again: I've bought over 300 titles from Amazon, none pirate. And I own myself over 5000 titles and never got a pirate copy from a store.

For moderator: I don't want go off topic so this is my last post about this subject, I promise :shy: