Harry Potter Hogwart's Castle Blu-Ray (Germany)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
41dDXa9FQvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Purchase Link: Amazon Germany

those mesurements are forthe Castle itself not with packing, with that info I assume total weight is about 8 kilos and add 10 cms to Height, Width and Depth, will try to get a quote on that mesurements.

King - Sure, if Buffalo can send it to your address, I can always by and pick it up. I go down there often since have family in Dallas area. Do you remember how much it was to ship to you?

I'm not 100% sure I couldn't find the original message. I want to say it was between 20 and 30$ due to size. Mine was a bit cheaper than normal however since Buffalo had family in town and they were able to take it on the plane back to Texas and ship it from their house for me.

King - Sure, if Buffalo can send it to your address, I can always by and pick it up. I go down there often since have family in Dallas area. Do you remember how much it was to ship to you?

Here the sad part of this deal, I have quoted over DHL, UPS, FedEx, shipping cost goes from 100 to 200 USD with insurance. This is a big and heavy box

Blockbuster page has a very primitve way to search, you will not see a pic of it but I got the one for king from them.

got to http://www.blockbuster.com.mx/
search for harry potter
choose any past movie (not DH) and you will find 2 versions DVD and BR

DVD VENTA PAQ-HARRY POTTER DE LA 1 A LA 6 (CASTILLO 12D) $2699.00 $1349.50

BR VENTA BR-HARRY POTTER DE LA 1 A LA 6 (CASTILLO 6D) $2999.00 $1499.50

Hola,

Blockbuster México has it on sale again (50% off) only the DVD version available.

DVD VENTA PAQ-HARRY POTTER DE LA 1 A LA 6 (CASTILLO 12D) $2,699.00 $1,349.50 (about $118 USD delivered to me)