USA:
RELEASE DATE: Feb. 25, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): $174.99
ORDER: Amazon
CANADA

MEXICO

ITALY

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm quite annoyed with myself that I didn't buy this when I had the Black Friday offer in my cart.

Typical Amazon looks like they are repeating everything they've already had on offer apart from this!

This set is well worth it elle, I bought this in the 2014 black Friday sales for £80, I then sold the uv for £25, cause I don't use uv or stream to me its a huge con and an inferior product however people seem to like it but I can't help feel this is why physical had slowed, where we really should have been on 4k discs by now, were a little behind, but happily it looks like people are coming around and physical media sales are on the upslope again.

Anyways enough rambling for this I would be paying the $76.99 and they want $35.53 shipping & handling works out to £56.37, now I know your in Australia so prices won't be exact but at that price its a good deal even if you don't/cant sell on the uv, you won't regret it, this is actually better than the U.K. one I have they're all the same apart rom one thing the U.K discs slip in to sleeve like holders where as the U.s / CA have recesses like the bond 50 set, only 19hrs left on this I don't regret buying mine for a minute at £80 and I feel is the best HP set released, sure the wizards box but ltd numbers all the stuff that came with it, the size , the price, na in terms of disc content they are the same discs and I really like the large photo book presentation in-fact it's one of the best packaging ideas i've seen in a long time, I would have liked many series to go that rout, x-files etc. would have been nice.

Reactions: elle82
This set is well worth it elle, I bought this in the 2014 black Friday sales for £80, I then sold the uv for £25, cause I don't use uv or stream to me its a huge con and an inferior product however people seem to like it but I can't help feel this is why physical had slowed, where we really should have been on 4k discs by now, were a little behind, but happily it looks like people are coming around and physical media sales are on the upslope again.

Anyways enough rambling for this I would be paying the $76.99 and they want $35.53 shipping & handling works out to £56.37, now I know your in Australia so prices won't be exact but at that price its a good deal even if you don't/cant sell on the uv, you won't regret it, this is actually better than the U.K. one I have they're all the same apart rom one thing the U.K discs slip in to sleeve like holders where as the U.s / CA have recesses like the bond 50 set, only 19hrs left on this I don't regret buying mine for a minute at £80 and I feel is the best HP set released, sure the wizards box but ltd numbers all the stuff that came with it, the size , the price, na in terms of disc content they are the same discs and I really like the large photo book presentation in-fact it's one of the best packaging ideas i've seen in a long time, I would have liked many series to go that rout, x-files etc. would have been nice.
Cool thanks! I definetely think I will pick it up. I contacted amazon and they are adding it to a current open order, which includes free shipping, so overall a really great deal, as I havent been charged shipping for it! Ive never owned any of the harry potter movies, so im looking forward to this edition :):thumbs:

Reactions: Revolver31
Well this was in a lightening deal earlier for £44.99.......didn't let that one pass me by this time!!! Being delivered tomorrow :D

Reactions: luke98
I meant thanks for letting the rest of us know it was in a lightning deal

I know. My reply was a sarcastic reply to your sarcastic post ;)

Unfortunately I was on a 10 minute break during my law training and happened to stumble across if by pure luck. I didn't get time to come on the forums to post about it.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I'm wondering when warner bros will get there finger and get these re scanned in 4k with extended films, these films are great but the quality is dated the vc-1 codec that's used is crap, you have a 2hr 30 min film that only takes up 17gb of a 50 gb disc it's a shame.
I have this set as I said before and I love it, it' one of my best but I'd double dip if there were new re-masters with extended movies, I'm sure plenty of others would to.
So if warner bros need to make some more £££ off the HP franchise they need to stop selling repackaged sets over and over, they're just beating us over the head with it so much that we won't want it anymore.
They need to get ready for 4k anyway so do the masters now release the 1080p mastered in 4k then re-release the 4k discs later on, cash cow.

I'm surprised there not already on this, most people want the same thing, ah who knows with these studios.

Last edited:
Reactions: elle82
Keep checking on this, would be great addition to any Harry Potter collection. Am sure there will be other chances to buy one over the coming weeks so not all is lost.

Reactions: Covcraig
Heads up for anyone who's missed out on this, it's going to be a lightning deal again tomorrow (26th) on amazon UK, at 3.39pm. amazon.co.uk/gp/deals/ref=gbps_ftr_s-3_3127_page_3?gb_f_GB-SUPPLE=enforcedCategories:283926,dealTypes:LIGHTNING_DEAL,page:3,sortOrder:BY_SCORE,dealsPerPage:32&pf_rd_p=786833127&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1X5B5F40J4X5FB1SRCCM&tag=hidefnin-21

Reactions: stevethos
Very impressive set I got this from canada the other day for around $77.00 Canadian dollars and im really happy with it! Glad there was finally a decent price on it!

Reactions: StifflersDad