Hello from Pennsylvania!

Nov 4, 2014
PA, USA
Hey everybody! I've visited this site many times, but never the forums. I have a feeling that I'm going to go completely broke as I am a sucker for gorgeous SteelBooks. Anyway, I've been out of touch with movies for awhile and my interest was sparked once again a few months ago.

Since then, my collection has atleast doubled in size, but that's not saying much though as I'm only up to 100. I sat at 99 blu-rays for a while trying to decide if my 100th should be special, and special it turned out to be. Earlier today, I bought the Mondo's Drive steelbook as my 100th. I cannot wait to see it in person. It's not often I pay anything more than $10, but the SteelBook is just gorgeous. Another that I splurged on was Kimchi's release of The Pianist, I got this one at a really great discount.

I am completely new to this forum, so if there are any tips, tricks or anything I need/should know, would you please inform me of them?

Thank you for your time, I hope to get to know some of you, though I am incredibly shy and probably won't post a whole lot. :shy:

Hi!! Welcome! Happy Holidays! Have fun!:D
ysK4vFO.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: sab4279
Hey everybody! I've visited this site many times, but never the forums. I have a feeling that I'm going to go completely broke as I am a sucker for gorgeous SteelBooks. Anyway, I've been out of touch with movies for awhile and my interest was sparked once again a few months ago.

Since then, my collection has atleast doubled in size, but that's not saying much though as I'm only up to 100. I sat at 99 blu-rays for a while trying to decide if my 100th should be special, and special it turned out to be. Earlier today, I bought the Mondo's Drive steelbook as my 100th. I cannot wait to see it in person. It's not often I pay anything more than $10, but the SteelBook is just gorgeous. Another that I splurged on was Kimchi's release of The Pianist, I got this one at a really great discount.

I am completely new to this forum, so if there are any tips, tricks or anything I need/should know, would you please inform me of them?

Thank you for your time, I hope to get to know some of you, though I am incredibly shy and probably won't post a whole lot. :shy:
Amazing Introduction @sab4279! :thumbs: :cool: After reading it, all I can say, "You've come to the right place!" ;)

Welcome to HDN!
ninjastanding.png

Reactions: sab4279