Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 31, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order October 2 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $68.98 (One Click)
Notes: High Glossy, Made in Denmark. Available: 700 Lenti - 700 Full Slip - 100 One Click

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

14110472688722946.gif
14110473509342919.gif

10557211_1575591692668042_1789685991619210406_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if i should get some sleep in or not. Gone midnight in the UK so only a few hours, prob just stay up. I've got my PC, iPad and iPhone at the ready. Will prob use the iPad and the others for backup. This is my first purchase and never used the kimchi site so I'm hoping I'm able to get a copy and I've heard of the tales about the website not performing well. Anyone else use an iPad or iPhone to order? Or shall I stick to my rather slow PC?

Not sure if i should get some sleep in or not. Gone midnight in the UK so only a few hours, prob just stay up. I've got my PC, iPad and iPhone at the ready. Will prob use the iPad and the others for backup. This is my first purchase and never used the kimchi site so I'm hoping I'm able to get a copy and I've heard of the tales about the website not performing well. Anyone else use an iPad or iPhone to order? Or shall I stick to my rather slow PC?

Everytime I've ordered it's been through my iphone and I've had no problems as of yet. This goes live just as I finish work so I'm gonna have to get in quick and logged on. But I don't think there will be a major rush for this like there has been others so you should he able to grab a copy easily but it will sell out as they always do. :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
I still don't know what should I order...! At first I kind of hate the fullslip (Scarlett on the cover? WTF??) but now I think it's unusual and unique xD

I still don't know what should I order...! At first I kind of hate the fullslip (Scarlett on the cover? WTF??) but now I think it's unusual and unique xD

I'm going for the full slip I prefer them to the lenticulars, as I find them a hit and miss sometimes but that's me. Plus I like that call from Samantha on the full, that's a nice touch.

Everytime I've ordered it's been through my iphone and I've had no problems as of yet. This goes live just as I finish work so I'm gonna have to get in quick and logged on. But I don't think there will be a major rush for this like there has been others so you should he able to grab a copy easily but it will sell out as they always do. :thumbs:

Cheers,
Do you get a confirmation when you ordered or is it one of those things where if you pay with PayPal and that goes through then you know you have an order. Or does it just show up in your order section on the website?

Cheers,
Do you get a confirmation when you ordered or is it one of those things where if you pay with PayPal and that goes through then you know you have an order. Or does it just show up in your order section on the website?

I'm sure you will get the PayPal email saying you have paid and then you will get a confirmation one but can take a while to show that one. You can check your order I think as well on your account. You should be fine mate just make sure your logged in before it goes live and keep refreshing :)

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm going for the full slip I prefer them to the lenticulars, as I find them a hit and miss sometimes but that's me. Plus I like that call from Samantha on the full, that's a nice touch.

Yes, that's a nice touch, I agree. Also, somewhere I read that the fullslip it's going to be super glossy and I love that kind of covers xDD

4wC4qyqJhwGL6.gif

Well, see you people tomorrow morning (7am here in Spain), good luck everyone!:woot:

Reactions: Narg
Full Slip
I will be going for
99% decided to get this
6.00 am will have to think fast if I'm 100% certain

I hope this new server is up to it

My wallet is trying to hide :LOL::D

Last edited:
Reactions: Narg
I'm thinking this one will sell out quick. Not in a couple of minutes, but it still will go fairly fast. It's a Kimchi Exclusive and that alone almost guarantees it a fast sellout. Plus, this is a cult favorite, and Scarlett is absolutely on fire... and let's face it, there aren't exactly many other Her steelbooks to choose from.

Oh, and this is one of the rare occasions where the West Coast, USA gets a very preferable Go Live time. Shout out to all the steelbook collectors on the West Coast...

Lenticular or full slip?? Lenticular, better front. Full slip, better booklet. Ah, I am not one to collect multiple editions of a film, but I may have to on this one!
What is everyone else leaning towards getting? :ohno: