Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 31, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order October 2 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $68.98 (One Click)
Notes: High Glossy, Made in Denmark. Available: 700 Lenti - 700 Full Slip - 100 One Click

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

14110472688722946.gif
14110473509342919.gif

10557211_1575591692668042_1789685991619210406_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: William
I'm actually going to bow out of this one. I would rather get it off the second hand market in November. The threat of extra tax payments do not bode well with me. It's a shame as I have never bought anything form Kimchi but then again it will not be the first time that I will pay extra later down the line.
Good luck for all of those who do want to get it Thursday morning. :thumbs:

The daily exchange rate is irrelevant as HMRC have an official rate that's fixed in advance for each calender month (volatile exchange rates excepted - the US$ is not one of those), and published on their web site http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channels...ort_RatesCodesTools&columns=1&id=EXRATES_2014

I meant for when people (UK inparticular) want to mark the package and customs papers to avoid getting hit with custom fees.
UK for example the import limit is £15 yet the only currency we can use is US dollars so I thought I'd give people an easy and quick way to work out how much they need to put down as merchandise/gift price to avoid customs fees. Apparently the go live time is hectic enough without any unnecessary hassle.

Yeh but I kinda want that thick book as well :sorry:

So you want Korean writing? Why not just buy a book in Korean? ;p
I have a feeling the thinner booklet will have all the same content bar some text, thus the only extra offered in the thicker booklet is text. How's your Korean?

I'm actually going to bow out of this one. I would rather get it off the second hand market in November. The threat of extra tax payments do not bode well with me. It's a shame as I have never bought anything form Kimchi but then again it will not be the first time that I will pay extra later down the line.
Good luck for all of those who do want to get it Thursday morning. :thumbs:

It is simple enough if you do want to get one. Just mark it as gift and $20 value. Some people prefer merchandise. There is always a chance you may get hit by customs but that's not a guarantee. I've had a few packages and never had any problems.:thumbs:

I meant for when people (UK inparticular) want to mark the package and customs papers to avoid getting hit with custom fees.
UK for example the import limit is £15 yet the only currency we can use is US dollars so I thought I'd give people an easy and quick way to work out how much they need to put down as merchandise/gift price to avoid customs fees. Apparently the go live time is hectic enough without any unnecessary hassle.
Like I said, the daily exchange rate is irrelevant. They need to use the HMRC rate because that's the rate that HMRC use to calculate customs fees.

Like I said, the daily exchange rate is irrelevant. They need to use the HMRC rate because that's the rate that HMRC use to calculate customs fees.

Look, I'm offering help. Whats your problem? Maybe you should get another hobby besides steelbook collecting if you're this obsessed with such menial things.
If some one wants to QUICKLY work out an amount below the import limit then this useful converter tool can help out avoiding import fees.

Reactions: whysoserious?
Look, I'm offering help. Whats your problem? Maybe you should get another hobby besides steelbook collecting if you're this obsessed with such menial things.
If some one wants to QUICKLY work out an amount below the import limit then this useful converter tool can help out avoiding import fees.

The problem is that an inaccurate exchange rate could result in unwanted fees and hassle.

Looking forward to grabbing 1 of each for the collection. Still a huge fan of everything kimchi do and will always support them for their hard work and also introducing me to others such as NM and PA.

Not wanting to get 'involved' in the ongoing exchange rate debate I thought a friendly word of advice might help anyone looking to use the current exchange rates or HMC rates when ordering in that they do change, so bear that in mind with pre-orders as if the rates fluctuate before your package is shipped then you could still get stung.

Play it safe. ;)

Last edited: