Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 31, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order October 2 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $68.98 (One Click)
Notes: High Glossy, Made in Denmark. Available: 700 Lenti - 700 Full Slip - 100 One Click

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

14110472688722946.gif
14110473509342919.gif

10557211_1575591692668042_1789685991619210406_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks man, i used them but it says add 9hrs and i got to 2pm..lol
so 6am on the 2nd or the 3rd of October..?
sorry man

Don't worry I'm the same lol didn't realise it was 6am either for uk. Just need to register now. I'll do that tomorrow

Reactions: hiphopnrap
Tempted to get this but I'm constantly getting hit with customs charges for Kimchdvd steels which means an extra £11.00 per pack even though I ask them to mark the box and receipt as merchandise £25.99

Tempted to get this but I'm constantly getting hit with customs charges for Kimchdvd steels which means an extra £11.00 per pack even though I ask them to mark the box and receipt as merchandise £25.99

No man no wonder your getting hit with customs £25.99 is way to high. The UK limit i believe is £15.50.

Declare it in dollars ($21) you should be fine.

Reactions: Skog and Cymon H
No man no wonder your getting hit with customs £25.99 is way to high. The UK limit i believe is £15.50.

Declare it in dollars ($21) you should be fine.

Guys, XE.com (they have an app too) is the most accurate currency converter, it's simple and always updated.

OP updated with a Time Zone Converter, please refer to it folks if/when needed. 3-4 days to go depending on where you live :)

Going to order this despite Kimchi's CS being the worst on the planet (along with their website and servers). They've won me again.

That's not only unfair but untrue.
When I made an error on my first order (Amelie) my enquiry was answered within hours, despite the time difference; along with a very helpful 'how to'. That's more than what can be said about some companies within my own country.

When ordering do most people use PayPal? Or the card option?
Really hope I manage to get one. Oh and also do you mark the merchandise section with show (your amount) on customs slip and invoice with same amount on customs slip and online invoice or (your amount) on customs slip and original invoice and (your amount) on customs slip and online invoice with real amount paid. Cheers. I know I need to mark it so it's below £15

When ordering do most people use PayPal? Or the card option?
Really hope I manage to get one. Oh and also do you mark the merchandise section with show (your amount) on customs slip and invoice with same amount on customs slip and online invoice or (your amount) on customs slip and original invoice and (your amount) on customs slip and online invoice with real amount paid. Cheers. I know I need to mark it so it's below £15
Most people use paypal. I usually mark it as $20 and gift myself, it's up to you whether you want to have the same amount on the invoice or not. It will only matter if the package was to get opened.

Reactions: Skog and Flloydo
Cheers @Sigill , oh so you don't mark it as merch? I think I'll mark it as merch to be safe and put $19.99 on it. I'll prob choose to show all invoice the same as what I put just to be on the safe side.

Cheers @Sigill , oh so you don't mark it as merch? I think I'll mark it as merch to be safe and put $19.99 on it. I'll prob choose to show all invoice the same as what I put just to be on the safe side.

I always go for gift, I know a lot of people do merchandise now. I've been lucky so far so I will stick with what works!:)

That's not only unfair but untrue.
When I made an error on my first order (Amelie) my enquiry was answered within hours, despite the time difference; along with a very helpful 'how to'. That's more than what can be said about some companies within my own country.
For you, maybe.

It took them over 2 months to reply to my email regarding a Le Grand Bleu replacement disc. Took them over 3 weeks to process a cancellation / refund for Rush. Emailed them over 2 weeks ago requesting an email change for my account (which I still haven't received a reply to).

Hoping they at least upgraded their servers.

Too much fanboi'ism and white knighting on these forums :rolleyes:.

Reactions: Skog