Hi-Def Audio Hi-Def Blu-ray Chat-Want List/Favorite Music/Concert/Performance?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I'd say the Up In Smoke tour ... as their isnt going to be any Texas ones ... or atleast a port of the Method Man concert from HD-DVD.

hidefmusic blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooops I meant the King, don't know why I put the South...

I'll also take some Luda in Blu!

My Sentiments excactly!

Hell, Luda has more rights to hold that distinctiont hat T.I. ... not that I dislike TIP ... just saying ... but everyone in the rap game knows that Scarface Bun B, and J prince are the kings of the south ... It's like an unwritten code lol ... No southern rapper would dare diss them.

up in smoke would be cool,got that on dvd with the dts sound,should be tight on Blu-ray.hopefully...i saw a lot of videos effects added into Up in smoke when Ice cube was performing,everything else should be alright..

my favorite part was the Beer store shoot-out,the song with devin the dude with all the chicks showing those Disgusting snatch was sick....
they could have left that out...eww..Looked like Roast beef together ripped apart

up in smoke would be cool,got that on dvd with the dts sound,should be tight on Blu-ray.hopefully...i saw a lot of videos effects added into Up in smoke when Ice cube was performing,everything else should be alright..

my favorite part was the Beer store shoot-out,the song with devin the dude with all the chicks showing those Disgusting snatch was sick....
they could have left that out...eww..Looked like Roast beef together ripped apart

YUMMMM! Sounds tasty. lol.