Hi-Def Audio Hi-Def Blu-ray Chat-Want List/Favorite Music/Concert/Performance?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I'd say the Up In Smoke tour ... as their isnt going to be any Texas ones ... or atleast a port of the Method Man concert from HD-DVD.

hidefmusic blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would buy anthing metal that comes out. i am loving the blu-0ray concerts. i only have 2 but they are amazin and METAL would kick ass on it. WHERE ARE THOSE HALFORD & WITHIN TEMPTATION BLU'S????

Be it compilation of shows / venues or certain concerts in general ... What bands if released to BD would you buy immediately?

everyone in the rap game knows that Scarface Bun B, and J prince are the kings of the south ...

everyone in the rap game knows that Scarface Bun B, and J prince are the kings of the south ...

J prince isnt the king, he's just the godfather ;) Bun B, PIMP C (RIP) UGK ALL DAY ERRRRDAY! & Scarface are the PIONEERS AND KINGS OF THE SOUTH! WIth special mentions to 8ball & MJG and three 6 for doin their thang in Memphis.

Trae & Z-ro been holdin' it down tho. H-Town! And Cham!

M E S H U G G A H
Pantera
Dimmu Borgir
KISS
Iced Earth
Scar Symmetry
Nightwish
Wolf
Opeth
Racer X

would also love to get the whole Wacken Open Air festival.

Pantera and Kiss would be awesome. Although Pantera on Blu will never happen I´m afraid. A NIN blu of their last tour would be great.

A little off-topic since its rap ... but I was trying to buy a rap blu last night and nothing interested me, there was like only 3 and and one of the 3 was some indy peeps I didnt even know.

I wish they would least port over the Method Man HD-DVD ... I'd buy that.