Hi-Def Ninja Fantasy Football League?

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
Just curious if you guys would be interested in starting a HDN fantasy football league.

There are a few sights out there that offer free services so it could be on the cheap.

If yes...we'd just have to decide if we want to do Dynasty, where you draft and keep your team year to year, unless you trade with another owner, or Redraft, where you lose all players at the end of the year and..well, redraft every season.

Just thought I'd throw this out there as I'm also a fantasy football junkie.:scat:

Reactions: Bluprint
I'm confused, are we talking proper English Premier League football or girly USA 'football'? :p

I think you have these mixed up.

ridiculous-soccer-dive.gif

I renewed the league from last season, so everyone who was in will get an invite to whatever email you used when you signed up to yahoo. I'll start opening spots up in a week if some people don't rejoin.

Last edited:
So do you guys want to ante up $20 again this season? Top 3 payout, 3rd place gets money back, 2nd place gets double their ante, champion takes the rest. Yes/No? Nominate Horhay or Wreck for Treasurer?

also opened up a spot from a team that I remember went inactive. Sending you a PM bluprint.

Last edited:
Hey Rookie!

Why you in a hurry to get a beat down from Pai Me?

tumblr_m703y6LGBk1rpkgz1o1_400.gif

Hold up you better be prepared to relax & take notes! I'm taking you and every other kid in here to school! So don't forget your Trapper Keeper and #2 pencil... I'm stapling bus(t) numbers to shirts like in kindergarten. You bout to realize something... "In Fantasy you're my student Sensei!" Bow down Che! :bow::ninja:

Last edited:
I'd prefer winner take all. But 20$ with top three payouts is fine too. Let me see if I can rejoin

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

I'm in!!!! Sorry Che. No win for you!

But apparently 'football refers to a number of sports that involve, to varying degrees, kicking a ball with the foot to score a goal. The most popular of these sports worldwide is association football, more commonly known as just "football" '

Don't you guys 'throw' the ball in NFL? So not really 'foot' ball at all ;)

@ntman©®

kicking the ball used to be a larger part of the game, but the game evolved. I think it's been established this is an american football fantasy league thread. If we want to really debate the two sports let's open a new thread.

kicking the ball used to be a larger part of the game, but the game evolved. I think it's been established this is an american football fantasy league thread. If we want to really debate the two sports let's open a new thread.

It was just some banter, no offence or distraction intended - actually really like the game and for my sins a Cowboys fan since 1982! ;)

@ntman©®

Reactions: Bluprint