Hi-Def Ninja Fantasy Football League?

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
Just curious if you guys would be interested in starting a HDN fantasy football league.

There are a few sights out there that offer free services so it could be on the cheap.

If yes...we'd just have to decide if we want to do Dynasty, where you draft and keep your team year to year, unless you trade with another owner, or Redraft, where you lose all players at the end of the year and..well, redraft every season.

Just thought I'd throw this out there as I'm also a fantasy football junkie.:scat:

Reactions: Bluprint
Well it would seem that we are alot the same... started off together like The Road Warrior and Sting (The Blade Runners)

ocw8h.jpg

[media=youtube]yS9nteYQv5Q[/media]

But now it's time to see who's better, you or me! Week 4 will be BARELY LEGAL... Week 12 you and I are BOUND FOR GLORY... AND IF YOU MAKE IT TO THE LAST SHOW OF THE YEAR I WILL BE THERE TOO! I have no friends in this game that starts in September, only enemies! It's about time to STOP RUNNING Warrior...

29wty6b.jpg

It's Showtime Folks!

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

I see we now meet in Week 1! Well Warrior, you got 19 days 2 hours 28 minutes and 13 seconds to act tough. September 1st you gone see what's up! EARLY!

Last edited by a moderator:
So to be clear, we are running a 10 Starter roster:

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
TE
FLEX
K
DEF

Interesting and a 1st for me. You Ninjas must've had astronomical scores! But if you ran 12-Deep last year, maybe not. Time to set my board accordingly... when you stay ready you don't have to get ready! :naughty:

Unless one other person wants to join to make it a 12 team league, I think we're all full up, Higgser.

Is everyone cool with 3 Wides, 2 Backs, and a Flex? Do you guys want 2 WR or no Flex?

Reactions: Higgser
If it is going to end up as a 12 team league I would agree with Che, quite a deep roster otherwise.

Reactions: Che
9 Starters!

Unless one other person wants to join to make it a 12 team league, I think we're all full up, Higgser.

Is everyone cool with 3 Wides, 2 Backs, and a Flex? Do you guys want 2 WR or no Flex?

1 QB, 2 WRs, 2 RBs , 1 TE, and 1 FLEX (1 Defense/ 1 Kicker) would be choice but I will role with whatever y'all decide. :thumbs:

Reactions: Che
me too. Depth becomes a commodity and it's even more challenging to put together and maintain a team.

I think what we'll do is vote among the $ players. If you're not putting in, you're Puerto Rico and just along for the ride.

I'm down for the money. And I'd love 3wr and a flex. 2 rb. As said above, it's more fun when you gotta reach and find enough people to contribute.