Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 8.51.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 8.51.38 PM.png
    489 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

@Wreck and @tridon See now this is why I continue to post/shout, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!" :woot: That was awesome! :notworthy: :cool: I love your enthusiasm, your energy is EPIC! :thumbs:

"More of Franky flipping the bird in the background!" I seriously was not expecting that! I sh*t you not when I say that spit my coffee all over my keyboard and calendar! THANKS! :squint: :D
Resized_20171023_080946.jpeg

But hell yeah! :woot: I love this! :notworthy: Hope to see more with different kick ass shirts! :cool: Keep it up Kenzilla!

@Wreck and @tridon See now this is why I continue to post/shout, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!" :woot: That was awesome! :notworthy: :cool: I love your enthusiasm, your energy is EPIC! :thumbs:

"More of Franky flipping the bird in the background!" I seriously was not expecting that! I sh*t you not when I say that spit my coffee all over my keyboard and calendar! THANKS! :squint: :D
View attachment 340747

But hell yeah! :woot: I love this! :notworthy: Hope to see more with different kick ass shirts! :cool: Keep it up Kenzilla!

Thanks, FranKong! Glad you enjoyed it, man. Don't worry -- there's plenty more to come! :D

And sorry for ruining your calendar. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
For those of you who think Franky and Ken's love affair needs to "Get a room"

Don't worry ........... it's happening. Mondo Con ............. at THE DOJO

View attachment 340766

That would be filthier than a Tarantino film. Then again, maybe @Wreck would enjoy that. :LOL:

Ohhhh yeah. I see how this is. Lock me in the room with the guy who's gonna have tacos and tequila all weekend long.

giphy.gif

:p
@tridon Get ready to loosen up them buttcheeks Amigo! Don't be worried about the jalapeños tearing you a new one! :naughty: :woot:
giphy.gif

:rofl: :hilarious: ;) :D