Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 8.51.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 8.51.38 PM.png
    489 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
@tridon @Snollygoster is there a graphic/ image for it that I could possibly post on social media? Like the ones you normally post Ken. If you want me to anyway

Reactions: kaw
I like that Raven on the side, pretty badass. :) Hrm, I never would have pegged Jaws as a horror flick but more of an adventure/thriller type movie but to each their own. I like @bloodsnake007 's taste, The Exorcist. :D Still to this day nobody has imho topped that movie on the scare meter. I think everyone was fantastic, great job on the video @Snollygoster

:rofl::rofl: My little British voice sticks out so badly up against you loud Americans & Canadians ;)

I love that I toned my swearing down to zero and @bloodsnake007 just comes in and rips it with a f**king straight away :LOL:. Love it (love the matt Damon part too haha)

Well done @Snollygoster for vid, looks awesome (the Austin powers clip made me laugh, I thought I said Myers name wrong for a second lol) and thank you @tridon for getting us involved

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Ken Livitski a.k.a. @tridon is resurrecting The GeekCap from THE DEAD! But he's not alone! Joining him are 5 special guests (@bloodsnake007, @jaws finatic, @Flloydo, @Wreck and @kaw) answering a set of HORROR questions, so buckle up because this is a long one!

I love that I toned my swearing down to zero and @bloodsnake007 just comes in and rips it with a f**king straight away :LOL:.
@Flloydo Who was swearing? ME?! :OMG:
tenor.gif
:D

Seriously!!! EPIC stuff @tridon and @Snollygoster! I love it! :notworthy: :cool:

@kaw @jaws finatic and @Wreck Great job guys! :thumbs:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kaw and Flloydo