Hidefninja's Personal Food Videos/Pictures

@AcIDc0r3 @EdNorton Yesterday I made these delicious wings! :woot: :thumbs: :notworthy: I washed them, broiled them, and grilled them! :hungry: I smothered the wings with Frank's Hot Sauce and coated them with red crushed peppers! ;)

DSC01796.JPG DSC01806.JPG DSC01807.JPG
DSC01809.JPG DSC01818.JPG DSC01821.JPG

dancing-chicken.gif

Best damn wings I've had! :drool:
DSC01824.JPG

@AcIDc0r3 @EdNorton Yesterday I made these delicious wings! :woot: :thumbs: :notworthy: I washed them, broiled them, and grilled them! :hungry: I smothered the wings with Frank's Hot Sauce and coated them with red crushed peppers! ;)

View attachment 238542 View attachment 238543 View attachment 238544
View attachment 238545 View attachment 238546 View attachment 238547

dancing-chicken.gif

Best damn wings I've had! :drool:
View attachment 238548
Weow! Those look so good, I'll have to try that simple recipe for my wings next time. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Weow! Those look so good, I'll have to try that simple recipe for my wings next time. :thumbs:
@AcIDc0r3 Hell Yeah Kelly! :woot: It's very simple, but HOT-DAMN it's delicious! :hungry: Just make sure to add more sauce and crushed peppers every time you turn over the wings ;) I'm gonna experiment with Lemon and Pepper next! :cool:

@AcIDc0r3 Hell Yeah Kelly! :woot: It's very simple, but HOT-DAMN it's delicious! :hungry: Just make sure to add more sauce and crushed peppers every time you turn over the wings ;) I'm gonna experiment with Lemon and Pepper next! :cool:
I love Lemon Pepper, I use it rather than Meat Tenderizer for my steaks. But I'm guessing your referring to Lemon and Pepper separate? I would rather use Lime than Lemon but that's just my taste and pepper; I would use ground pepper rather than the powdered pepper. Then throw in some of that Cayenne Pepper sauce. A Taste To Die For! :wtf: :drool: :thumbs: :cigar:

• Thanks
I love Lemon Pepper, I use it rather than Meat Tenderizer for my steaks. But I'm guessing your referring to Lemon and Pepper separate? I would rather use Lime than Lemon but that's just my taste and pepper; I would use ground pepper rather than the powdered pepper. Then throw in some of that Cayenne Pepper sauce. A Taste To Die For! :wtf: :drool: :thumbs: :cigar:
@AcIDc0r3 Oh my... that sounds delicious! :woot: :hungry: :notworthy:

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
image.jpeg
@EdNorton Oops! :emb: I forgot to post them! :p I will tonight... but damn they were delicious! :woot: :hungry: :drool:

Ha,ha....I know them moments @bloodsnake007 when your hungry and the food is just too tasty looking to take a moment to get a photo....that's precious seconds wasted you could be enjoying the juicy mouthwatering steak.

There's some chicken wings me and my brother had in the pub.

View attachment 240586

Ha,ha....I know them moments @bloodsnake007 when your hungry and the food is just too tasty looking to take a moment to get a photo....that's precious seconds wasted you could be enjoying the juicy mouthwatering steak.

There's some chicken wings me and my brother had in the pub.
@EdNorton Those wings look delicious! :hungry: I actually had some today (Mango Habanero)! :notworthy: :cool:

And here's my pics from last week :photo: :thumbs: Boneless Sirloin Steak and Potatoes! :drool: I used red crushed peppers on my steak and pepper/garlic for my wife... they were fan-fu**ing-tastic! :woot:

DSC01862.JPG DSC01865.JPG DSC01868.JPG
DSC01872.JPG DSC01876.JPG DSC01879.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: EdNorton and Asopp
@EdNorton Those wings look delicious! :hungry: I actually had some today (Mango Habanero)! :notworthy: :cool:

And here's my pics from last week :photo: :thumbs: Boneless Sirloin Steak and Potatoes! :drool: I used red crushed peppers on my steak and pepper/garlic for my wife... they were fan-fu**ing-tastic! :woot:

View attachment 240939 View attachment 240940 View attachment 240941
View attachment 240942 View attachment 240943 View attachment 240944

The chicken wings were lovely @bloodsnake007 they came with a tasty sour cream dip which was excellent too.

Damn,I'm loving the look of those steaks,thanx for the pics.:thumbs:

Ohh and I love jacket potatoes.....well we just love potatoes in this part of the world anyway but skins on is hard to beat.:D

• Thanks
Here's my dinner from earlier this evening in the haunted Ballygally Castle Hotel.

Bacon & lentil soup,Sirloin(half eaten) and sticky toffee pudding.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 158
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 148
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 140
  • Thanks
View attachment 241616

It looked tasty....it was a taco chip apparently,ha.

Here's what I just had....Ribeye steak burrito.....but only a few jalepenos it was nice but nowhere near hot enough for my liking.
@EdNorton Hell Yeah! :woot: Now I'm craving a burrito for lunch! There's this awesome Taco Truck down the road from my job that sells delicious Mexican Food! :hungry: I especially like to order the Carne Asada burrito with Avocado and grilled Jalapeños! :naughty: :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: EdNorton