Hip-Hop/Rap Mega Thread

Jan 30, 2009
England
Made this just for dboy because i know how much he loves to talk about jay-z ;)

This thread can now be used for all you hip-hop and rap arguments.

Keep it clean people :p

ok dont care if i get slated for this

kid cudis album is the best album i ahve heard this year so far

nobody should slate you man you like hew you like inless it's jay z then f that:cool: but i heard som of his stuff i like his song the pursuite of happiness killer track.this year bought some good people in kid cudi,drake,and hew is this whale dude people are talking about?

ok dont care if i get slated for this

kid cudis album is the best album i ahve heard this year so far

haven't heard his album but damn "day & night" was good.... i know that song's old now but when it was first out it was pretty damn good.

Last edited:
Kid Cudi? You serious? Whats some the best songs ... I did hear one yesterday I was like damn thats good ... but that day and night is ick. Just cause I dont like the hook :p

they should send kanye west instead since he is a douche:twisted:

well lil wyane is a douche, he cancelled his dates in july because he had a sore throat what a baby :hilarious:

Kid Cudi? You serious? Whats some the best songs ... I did hear one yesterday I was like damn thats good ... but that day and night is ick. Just cause I dont like the hook :p

his whole album is sick, being listening to it for the last 2 weeks i like everything single track :)

well lil wyane is a douche, he cancelled his dates in july because he had a sore throat what a baby :hilarious:

his whole album is sick, being listening to it for the last 2 weeks i like everything single track :)

smae excuse wayned had to use it canada he aint got no sore throat they keep catching him with weed and warrants,he raps like he has a sore throat anyway

now your outta line talking about one of the best artist alive i was just saying his voice dont sound regular if i still argued on the interweb it would be on:box:

:hilarious: ps_hero has a point, but i do like some of waynes popcorn rap

im more buzzed about this concert because kid cudi is supporting :scat:

220c8d29dea8b8a8aa20d81ebc6cf6d3_full.jpg

Exit13.JPG

how come people slept major hard on nelly and ll's last cds they where fire.