Hip-Hop/Rap Mega Thread

Jan 30, 2009
England
Made this just for dboy because i know how much he loves to talk about jay-z ;)

This thread can now be used for all you hip-hop and rap arguments.

Keep it clean people :p

whoahah...T-pain and his auto tune...disgusting..
you mean kanye and auto tune is disgusting.

What about Zapp and Roger? haha ;)

zapp and rogger where the first to use auto tune but people like the and not t-pain:BS: t-pain actually got permision to use it and then all the clowns started using it and sucking at it and if people didnt know t-pain can really sing but he was a rapper first i know all his **** i heard all his stuff before he got big he is form fla he is better then most the fools yall posted .and yes kanye is wack he needs to make his own songs and stop using samples from old songs i dont think on his first 2 cd's he used his own beat without jeezy or and old group hook on it.

Man, I needa stay out this thread, cause alot of people make opinions on things but just dont know how the industry is.

Im not a kanye west fan, but anyone is an idiot to say he "Sucks" ... no rapper on this earth makes a great song with every song. Including Tupac and Biggie ... I can back that up and prove that as well. ;)

Songs are just timepeices and what you "feel" or "connect" with for the time being.

With that said, you may not like alot of Kanye stuff but the man is talented ... both producing and lyrically. Just the catchyness of the song "Big Ego" or "Workout Plan" prove that. It's made intelligently and catchy/witty at the same time.

Again, not a big fan of Kanye by any means.

Tech Nine does go hard.

And Bun B rips everything and I'd put him up against any rapper alive today and he would tear them apart. Oh and yes, LB is refreshing ;-)

+1

you mean kanye and auto tune is disgusting.

zapp and rogger where the first to use auto tune but people like the and not t-pain:BS: t-pain actually got permision to use it and then all the clowns started using it and sucking at it and if people didnt know t-pain can really sing but he was a rapper first i know all his **** i heard all his stuff before he got big he is form fla he is better then most the fools yall posted .and yes kanye is wack he needs to make his own songs and stop using samples from old songs i dont think on his first 2 cd's he used his own beat without jeezy or and old group hook on it.

t pain in my opinion lacks style and originality, just like every other mainstream rap/hip-hop act these days... but to each his own. :dunno:

I grew up listening to Zapp and Roger, so there music feels timeless... it's like listening to Bob Marley, good tunes and great memorys.

Last edited:
What, No TRICK TRICK! hahaaha

btw, ICP just released a cd.

Check out the song "From The D" incase you aint already heard it. Kid Rock/Eminem and Trick Trick

Eh, I was big on trick trick after welcome to detroit city, and then he fell off the map...

Eh, I was big on trick trick after welcome to detroit city, and then he fell off the map...

he hasnt fell off the map, he's barely getting on .... he's been doing underground for like EVERRRR word is he is like a legend in undergroudn rap in the D ....

What, No TRICK TRICK! hahaaha

btw, ICP just released a cd.

Check out the song "From The D" incase you aint already heard it. Kid Rock/Eminem and Trick Trick

Yeah you usually hear Trick Trick in the bars a lot around here. Its not bad

one group that was big when i was in high school was The Dayton Family. They are from Flint which is an hr north of the D. I dont know how big they got outside of Michigan. Check out, The Dayton Family - Flint Town. also they had some solo stuff and a popular song was Bootleg - No Future

Yeah you usually hear Trick Trick in the bars a lot around here. Its not bad

yall not talking about fat black trik trik are you? i hope not lol my mom picked his cd up by mistake cause she thought it was TRICK DADDY and she put it in and let's just say it never came back to the house right out the window trash.

damn joe budden want him to beef bad lol but hew ever does it will get murderd and joe knows that and he wants to see it.bout time budden87 get on drake balls lol just joking,HE WOULD MURDER KID CUDI HIS FLOWS ARE SO SUBPAR HE JUST HAVE KILLER BEATS

well i downloaded drakes album so far gone i have to say i am impressed

like i said he aint on jays level music and money wise

but give drake a few years he should be up there!!! im liking it so far, gonna listen to a bit more now ;)

plus you know drake aint gonna beef with no one either you know. joe was just being him. see how the ladys love dreezie though EEK!

well i downloaded drakes album so far gone i have to say i am impressed

like i said he aint on jays level music and money wise

but give drake a few years he should be up there!!! im liking it so far, gonna listen to a bit more now ;)

plus you know drake aint gonna beef with no one either you know. joe was just being him. see how the ladys love dreezie though EEK!

of course he cant be jay money wise he just got his first big check lol and it was only like 2 million and he couldnt tour with his injury but heck he with lil wayne he get 4 and 5 million bucks form baby for his birthday they are rolling in old money over there.