Hitman: Agent 47 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #3) [Czech Republic - Slovakia]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 12, 2016 (November 21, 2016)
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK
Note: Limited to 751 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

14543813_1813570668879472_8231123904107324208_o.jpg

Hitman_front.jpg Hitman_Inside.jpg

Are you joining the gb or are you worried your wife will put a hit contract on you ?:p:D
:LOL::rofl::hilarious: I'm working away at the moment, so when I pay for Ted 1 & 2 & avengers blufans in a minute, she'll be notified and I'm well clear from a slapping!! I don't think I'll go in for this one mate, no doubt they will do a good job, but for the life of me, after seeing a lengthy trailer for it, It didn't resonate with me really. Another missed opportunity for a good Hitman movie, in my humble opinion of course. ;) How about you?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Would have bought the Kimchidvd full slip if this movie was any good. This slip has nothing on the Kimchidvd one!

• Thanks
Reactions: mkachanthong
I have ordered this to keep my collection of Black Barons going but was a little bit disappointed with it. Paul walker was signed on as the lead role, so he would have made this better not that Rupert Friend done a bad part just I think would have been better with the great late Paul.

First day of "daylight savings" in Australia, I woke up with a new GB notidication, looked up saw, Karl's name, put my name down went back to sleep. I didn't even read the details ... I just realised it wasn't a FAC release. Now I will have my first BB edition. The steelbook looks awesome at least ... I can't talk about the movie, but it isnt very popular among my fellow ninjas.

Last edited: