Hitman: Agent 47 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #3) [Czech Republic - Slovakia]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 12, 2016 (November 21, 2016)
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK
Note: Limited to 751 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

14543813_1813570668879472_8231123904107324208_o.jpg

Hitman_front.jpg Hitman_Inside.jpg

Is this one still on schedule? The invoice is still missing...seems very similar to Krampus (late invoice and then a delay) :OMG:

Is this one still on schedule? The invoice is still missing...seems very similar to Krampus (late invoice and then a delay) :OMG:

Based off knowledge of the fact that BB and FA are two seperate entities, I would say there shouldn't be a delay but then again who knows. FA delays with Deadpool/Krampus were Lenti-related and there isnt a Lenti in this release so who knows really.

If anything I expect the Invoice to come out on Friday.

• Thanks
Reactions: Raimi
Based off knowledge of the fact that BB and FA are two seperate entities, I would say there shouldn't be a delay but then again who knows. FA delays with Deadpool/Krampus were Lenti-related and there isnt a Lenti in this release so who knows really.

If anything I expect the Invoice to come out on Friday.

If I am not mistaken Krampus delay is due to the disc manufacturer.

But anyway, BB seems to take an eternity to release their editions.

When did the price go up for this one? GB says 912 CZK, the invoice was just corrected to 1018 CZK? :OMG:

I remember it used to be 799 CZK on the FA website. Later I didn't check anymore, since the GB also showed this price.
Now seeing the invoice I went back to the FA site and it says 899 CZK :(

Dear collectors,

let us inform you about the course of assembling edition BB003 HITMAN AGENT 47.

When checking before shipping was detected a slight defect on the entire batch of fullslips. With producer we have immediately identified the source of the problem and were assured that the new batch of fullslips will be free of defects.

The new release date is estimated on December 12, 2016.

Thank you for your understanding and apologize for any problems.

Team FA

4th week, 4th delay, not much hope for on time shipping of Dredd :confused: Anyway good to see that they check the product before shipping. But maybe they should try to finish these before shipping date in the future, so that we don`t get delays everytime they find a problem.

The problem with a delay on one steel affects the ship now package from Karel on 3 other steels waiting to be shipped!

A delay to Dec 12th
I have this combined for shipping with Deadpool E1 and E2 and Krampus
Xmas Post cut off time will be an added factor for delivery before Christmas if it misses the cut off date

Deadpool E3 I paid shipping separate so I should have that at least before Christmas

I gather I wont be watching Krampus or Hitman till the new year :rofl: