Horror movies in Steelbook? Post your wishlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

halloween.jpg

Not a formal poll, or feedback thread. This is just a fun thread, in time for Halloween :D :scat:

Are there any horror flicks you'd love to see in a Steelbook?

Have fun!
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chip-I know!!!!LOL

@Ricker-yeah, very odd I like that, but I like Mothman Prophecies, and that one just kind of reminds me of that. Once in a while I make an exception, ha!

Maximum Overdrive
The Shining
Altered States
Creature From the Black Lagoon
The Fog(original)
The Thing(Curt Russell)

A 'classic' Horror wave of Steelbooks, with new art, and 1st time Blu-Ray release would be badass for me. Full Stop. Then if they also did modern day horror, or some of the popular series of horror (Saw, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th,Wrong Turn, etc etc), I think they would do very well, imo...

A 'classic' Horror wave of Steelbooks, with new art, and 1st time Blu-Ray release would be badass for me. Full Stop. Then if they also did modern day horror, or some of the popular series of horror (Saw, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th,Wrong Turn, etc etc), I think they would do very well, imo...

Wrong Turn is an awesome movie. Just gives me the creeps. EEK!

DB, Mothman Prophecies is awesome as well. That would make a great steel, of course the moth would have to be emosed on the front

I want the complete Nightmare on Elmstreet series in single Steelbooks. That is my favorite Horror series so that would be awsome.
And i also would like a classic Teen Horror "idle hands" with an embossed hand on the cover.

Ricker, definitely!

Gary-the Amaray cover of Suspiria was gorgeous, imo. That would have made a fantastic Steel....

The Thing (original with embossed title!), The Fog (embossed creepy dude, LOL), Rosemary's Baby with different art than Amaray, Demon Seed, The Entity, Jeepers Creepers....

Demon Seed would be wicked with an embossed/debossed Proteus on the cover.

Would really like a collection of Stephen King's better movies in Steel.
(See post #38, that was independant of each other btw - we both like his films)

Status
Not open for further replies.