Manqu

Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
Release date: January 27th 2017 , February 23rd 2017, March 9th 2017
Purchase link: mega-store-palast.de - dtm.at , Amazon Germany
Price: EUR 99,99 , EUR 109.99 , EUR 99,99
Note: Limited to 444 Units

14691344_675236332631922_5682949870684191120_o.jpg

The limited edition of 444 is this per retailer advertising above between them all?

Yes but they all are already sold out! Only the Amazon exclusive Box Set with the same figure but it isn´t numbered
It contains a different Mediabook & Poster Artwork with only the theatrical cut of the movie.

Edit: Mega-store Palast has a few Box Sets left

Last edited:

Yes but they all are already sold out! Only the Amazon exclusive Box Set with the same figure but it isn´t numbered
It contains a different Mediabook & Poster Artwork with only the theatrical cut of the movie.

Thanks for that info i was not aware the amazon ones where not numbered. I take these guys charge a bit for shipping?
I had a promo code i used for amazon order then there is the vat removed and cheaper shipping the amazon one is costing me €78. Where as one you listed is asking €119 and thats without shipping so almost double.
I think i just leave my order with amazon when converting in euro it works out much more for the numbered edition.

Thanks for that info i was not aware the amazon ones where not numbered. I take these guys charge a bit for shipping?
I had a promo code i used for amazon order then there is the vat removed and cheaper shipping the amazon one is costing me €78. Where as one you listed is asking €119 and thats without shipping so almost double.
I think i just leave my order with amazon when converting in euro it works out much more for the numbered edition.

Cool Lucky you :thumbs: if it does not bothers you picking the Amazon Set up instead
Mega-Store is a very small Company, I don´t know exactly how much they charge for shipping as it depends on what you are looking for and where do you live but I guess you can always negotiate with them. They are more flexible than Amazon

Last edited:

Not sure if others noticed this vid been up a little while,as much as it be nice to have the ltd edition of 444 I'm happy enough with the Amazon order,as I have a gift voucher to use against it,and less vat and cheaper shipping so works out nearly half the price of what the ltd edition of 444 costs.
I wonder why Amazon always get different editions?

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82