How Many SteelBooks Do You Own? Post pics of collection / last acquired!

How Many Steelbooks Do You Own?

• 0-50

Votes: 229 12.0%
  • 50-100

Votes: 549 28.8%
  • 100-200

Votes: 419 22.0%
  • 200-300

Votes: 239 12.5%
  • 300-500

Votes: 163 8.6%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 134 7.0%
  • 1000-1500

Votes: 80 4.2%
  • 1500-2000

Votes: 48 2.5%
  • 2000+

Votes: 45 2.4%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2009
England
This particular thread is to showcase new and recent additions to your collection and showcasing your entire collection.

In order to allow for smooth scrolling and loading, on multiple types of devices, we're asking our community to work with us to do the following:
1. Please try and resize your pictures prior to posting them as it helps the loading times for you and your fellow collectors.
2. You might want to consider posting your pics in the dedicated media section found HERE where you will be able to take advantage of the amount of filters, resizing, and other features if you use that interface.
3. Please use spoiler tags when posting more than one picture of the same steelbook.
4. If you receive more than one steelbook, please take a group shot, not a picture from every single steel.
5. If you receive more than a single copy of one steel, post pictures of a SINGLE copy please. If they are for a group buy, then those pictures should be posted in the group buy thread and NOT in this thread.
6. If you wish to show multiple steelbooks from different angles, please use spoiler tags.

Note:
This thread is for your last movie SteelBook. If it's another kind please use the proper thread below:
Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased?
Last Ironpack/MetalPak/Tin You Purchased?
Last Video game SteelBook Acquired?
Last Blu-ray Special Edition Purchased?

Attachments

• 20170421_140027.jpg
    20170421_140027.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 111,638
Last edited by a moderator:
A hassle to return to amazon.de? Really?! Wow that's a first. I've had problems with 2 steelbooks, the hangover which came with a minor ding, they went ahead and refunded me the costs, sent me a new one and told me to keep the damaged copy. Recently I got three zombieland's, two had minor damage, so I emailed them and they refunded the costs of all 3 and told me to keep them. I offered to return them, but they didn't want to because of high cost of shipping.

Got 2 destroyed steels (Final Destination and Warlords). Put in a claim. I was told to return them, using their mailing labels on their website. I sent them Canada Post with tracking. Canada Post took 2 months to get them there. In the mean time Amazon.de replaced Warlords. It had scratches similar to Wreck's. After six weeks they recharged me for Warlords because the damaged discs hadn't arrived. I've since got a credit for both, but not my return shipping. It isn't Amazon.de's fault, but I guarantee you it WAS a hassle. I also recieved a box with six steels inside. I didn't have to open the box to get them out. Unbelievably, all were there and there was only minor damage to a couple.:(
By the way, I got my Hurt Locker today. It came in a plastic bag and was wrapped in bubblewrap. It was perfect, not a mark.

Last edited:
===== QUOTE Horhay ====

A hassle to return to amazon.de? Really?! Wow that's a first. I've had problems with 2 steelbooks, the hangover which came with a minor ding, they went ahead and refunded me the costs, sent me a new one and told me to keep the damaged copy. Recently I got three zombieland's, two had minor damage, so I emailed them and they refunded the costs of all 3 and told me to keep them. I offered to return them, but they didn't want to because of high cost of shipping.

Got 2 destroyed steels (Final Destination and Warlords). Put in a claim. I was told to return them, using their mailing labels on their website. I sent them Canada Post with tracking. Canada Post took 2 months to get them there. In the mean time Amazon.de replaced Warlords. It had scratches similar to Wreck's. After six weeks they recharged me for Warlords because the damaged discs hadn't arrived. I've since got a credit for both, but not my return shipping. It isn't Amazon.de's fault, but I guarantee you it WAS a hassle. I also recieved a box with six steels inside. I didn't have to open the box to get them out. Unbelievably, all were there and there was only minor damage to a couple.:(
By the way, I got my Hurt Locker today. It came in a plastic bag and was wrapped in bubblewrap. It was perfect, not a mark.

Oh man that sucks! Maybe there's a different return policy for Canada. Anyway, I got my hurt locker in a plastic bag too wrapped in bubble wrap, it guess it was all about luck and I got the worst end of the stick.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Horhay, when you make a return to Amazon.de, do you use the return on the Website or do you phone them. Maybe if I called, I'd get better service. Or maybe it's that you a really good customer:D

He emails ... did u know u can email back in English? Just sayn cuz some folks use google translate and try to hold German convo's with them.

Horhay, when you make a return to Amazon.de, do you use the return on the Website or do you phone them. Maybe if I called, I'd get better service. Or maybe it's that you a really good customer:D

I always use email and my messages are usually very generic like "Hey I ordered XXXX and x number were damaged. Is it possible that I can get an exchange or refund on the items? I can provide pictures if you need them" no more no less. I've ordered quite a bit this year, but I doubt that has anything to do with it lol.

Thanks Horhay and Wreck, I will try that next time and I do try to use Google Translate!

Haha yeah, Lots of German's speak English compared to other countries. Cant remember but I heard it was a good percentage compared to most.

In any case, I'm sure they just forward those customer service inquries to those agents who do speak and read English.

On amazon.fr you can choose the English customer service.

Haha yeah, Lots of German's speak English compared to other countries. Cant remember but I heard it was a good percentage compared to most.

In any case, I'm sure they just forward those customer service inquries to those agents who do speak and read English.

On amazon.fr you can choose the English customer service.

You can do the same thing for amazon.de, I always use that. No google translate, otherwise you get a response in German. I accidentally used the German support once and they responded in German.

You can do the same thing for amazon.de, I always use that. No google translate, otherwise you get a response in German. I accidentally used the German support once and they responded in German.

Haha I always used German version and typed in English and they responded in English.

attachment.php

These Babies JUST ARRIVED!!! BFBC1 PS3 GOLD EDITION (embossed/debossed) is finally mine! :oohyeah:

I like golllllllllllllllllllld

Attachments

• newbabies.jpg
    newbabies.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 222
Haha I always used German version and typed in English and they responded in English.

attachment.php

These Babies JUST ARRIVED!!! BFBC1 PS3 GOLD EDITION (embossed/debossed) is finally mine! :oohyeah:

I like golllllllllllllllllllld

wreck,you lucky 'beep' i would sell a kidney for that inglourious basterds set.
1000 peices only,your a lucky man.

wreck,you lucky 'beep' i would sell a kidney for that inglourious basterds set.
1000 peices only,your a lucky man.

2,000 pieces. Its very nice, thx.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

FINAL FANTASY VII (Singapore) Stickerbook
INVICTUS (FNAC)
SHUTTER ISLAND (FNAC)
They are all real nice!

Nice Haul, I've been wanting an Invictus.

If you guys would of made it known sooner. I had 5 of those IB boxes and sold them all relatively cheaper than Ebay :D. I wasn't really looking to scalp peeps as I only made on average $12 bucks which covered the shipping and supplies. Next time I'll keep it in mind :p

2,000 pieces. Its very nice, thx.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Nice Haul, I've been wanting an Invictus.

i always thought it was 1000,just went on german amazon & they have it listed as 1000.hope your right,if it's 2.000 i've more of a chance getting my hands on one.

well u may be right, but initially before its release their amazon page said it would be limited to 2000