Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: How to Train Your Dragon LIVE
Price:
£14.99

dragon.jpg

back.jpg

inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer zavvi because everyone needs to budget no matter how rich they are. Bill gates can buy whatever he wants but he doesnt because he wants to keep his money.

No, he wants to spend his money eradicating disease and alleviating poverty. He's donated $30 billion so far.

Yes I'm interested
Not willing to pay crazy HDZeta prices and Shipping costs with any of their releases

Zavvi yes reasonable Price
Will be a UK exclusive
Makes a big difference
In my opinion
Those who want to pay and import from HDZeta that's your choice and does not affect this release in my opinion
You have a choice your not been forced into a purchase
The rest of steelbook collectors like to buy a release at a normal reasonable price and I'm in that category

Not impressed with the HDZeta offering. I'd be interested in this with better artwork than what HDZeta got. I don't need some boring Lenticular slipcover that is missing Toothless or recycled artwork from the regular amaray releases.

Would be interested in this if it has the 3D version and is gloss finished. The HDZeta slip hasn't grown on me although I do like the steel itself.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I doubt this will be confirmed before HDZeta GB goes live tomorrow.:emb:

Yeah whoever is thinking of releasing this would have been far more on the ball by announcing it with some details such as 2D/3D and finish before HDZeta went into full swing. I may have to bite the bullet and stick with HDZeta as I cannot take the chance that it is Zavvi with another matte steel.

Would be interested in this if it has the 3D version and is gloss finished. The HDZeta slip hasn't grown on me although I do like the steel itself.

I may have to bite the bullet and stick with HDZeta as I cannot take the chance that it is Zavvi with another matte steel.

I don't really care about the HD Zeta extras, but based on many of Zavvi's recent releases, I'd be shocked if they released a superior looking steel, and that's why I'm sticking with the HD Zeta release.

Last edited:
I don't really care about the extras either, but based on many of their recent releases, I'd be shocked if Zavvi released a superior looking steel, and that's why I'm sticking with the HD Zeta release.

Agreed.
Plus I have some nice disney lenticular slips on display and think the HD Zeta will sit much better. Interested to see how this steel works out from zavvi though. Love some of theirs and hate others!

Reactions: Troll2Fan