I Am Legend (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: April 10, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order April 2 at 6 PM GMT)
Price: £15.99

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 13.34.42.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the exact same design as the Canadian version released years ago? Anyone have pics to compare?

Is this the exact same design as the Canadian version released years ago? Anyone have pics to compare?
Below is an old photo of mine, and as you can see the front is almost exactly the same (text and logo appear to be slightly bigger on the UK one). The spines have slight differences with text placement, but it's the back where they differ the most... personally I prefer the new one as it uses an actual image, but overall the steel is too similar to make me want to double dip.

DSC_0033.jpg

Another shocking looking release to sit with green mile

Nothing wrong with being unfaithful to a book as 9 times out 10 doing your own thing can produce better results. For example Hammer's Dracula 1558, Village of the Damned 1960 or 2001 A Space Odyssey. A more recent example The Thing 1982

You forgot the scalpers who order most of them.
Once Zavvi gets through all orders there will hundreds if not thousands of copies left.

Wait 2-4 months and it will be at the bottom of the £5.99 bin :)

Zavvi don't give a **** about the scalpers who order in bulk. They only cancel very limited titles that have a huge interest. This is a catalogue movies that have been released so many times they welcome anyone to offload their bulk and make nice tidy little profit, right Zavvi? :p

Reactions: lgans316
Zavvi don't give a **** about the scalpers who order in bulk. They only cancel very limited titles that have a huge interest. This is a catalogue movies that have been released so many times they welcome anyone to offload their bulk and make nice tidy little profit, right Zavvi? :p

That could potentially be true. Or they'll only have 1000 copies, which most of the time, sell pretty fast.