I live in Japan - Ask Me Anything!

A plane is sat on a runway. The runway is like a rolling road, as the plane moves in one direction, the runway acts like a conveyor belt and moves in the opposite direction - it can do this instantly and exactly matches the speed that the plane's wheels turn.

The question is:

Will the plane take off or not?

Alternatively - How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood ?

What was the first steelbook that you purchased?

My first was actually a video game steelbook. Final Fantasy XIII-2.
The first movie steelbook I picked up was, believe it or not, the Batman Begins and The Dark Knight white set here in Japan. At the time, I was picking them up for people at about $40 apiece... LOL, don't I wish I had hung onto every single one of those babies to flip to you all today! ;)

A plane is sat on a runway. The runway is like a rolling road, as the plane moves in one direction, the runway acts like a conveyor belt and moves in the opposite direction - it can do this instantly and exactly matches the speed that the plane's wheels turn.

The question is:

Will the plane take off or not?

Alternatively - How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood ?

Nutter Magnet, or Nutter Source? What's wrong with your brain? :p

Anyway, I will do my best...

Re: The plane
Why in the world would a plane take off simply because the wheels are rolling fast? That has absolutely nothing to do with the actual speed of the plane and would cause no lift to the wings. May as well jump just when your falling elevator hits the bottom. LOL

Re: The woodchuck
NICE TRY! Trick question. This question is actually in reference to Woodchuck Norris, so the answer is as much as he wants. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: kbr1656
Do you like AKB48?
Any other Japanese musical artists that are big right now?
URGH!
I was just reviewing my thread and I noticed that I missed your question. Sorry about that!

The answer I should give because I am old and married:
Nah, not really. They are, for the most part, terrible in the music department.

The answer I want to give:
What do you think?
0253b8ab.jpg

Scandal.jpg

cf12b1fa9fdef24aba3d95a6c12cffef.jpg

akb48.jpg

img20110722164954452.jpg

Nagiichi.jpg

Fanservice.jpg

AKB48_Bikini2.jpg

Reactions: bigwednesday0
I need your help to get my Transformers award. Please click the link in my sig!

Additionally, every thanks you give my Transformers post gets you a good answer to any question you post here. Non-thanking members get only half the effort put into their answers. :p