I, Robot 3D (Limited 'Sonny Head' Edition) [Czech]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Já, robot 2BD [3D Blu-ray] (I, Robot Limited Sonny Head Set)

Release date : 31.10.2012

Price - 2249CZK = 86€ confirmed

IN STOCK

http://www.film-game.cz/ja-robot-3d-spec-limit-edice-hlava-blu-ray-3d-2d-dvd,0931295.html

ja_robot_head_set__.jpg

Attachments

• ja_robot_head_set.jpg
    ja_robot_head_set.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by a moderator:
Stumbled across this site recently and had to join up. This was my first purchase from it and it arrived this morning extremely well packed. A box inside a box inside a box. Will post pictures up later on if anyone is interested. Thanks to the carllenc.

Reactions: carllenc
Nooooooooooo!

Picked it up from the postoffice today, started opening up the package (well packed!) and noticed a scuff on Sonnys nosetipp. I don`t think this happened in transit because there are no outer markes and that they missed it when they shipped it out. Such a shame...the box/head is huge and I was so looking forward for this. I have contacted filmgame.cz and hope they sort this out.

erlu.jpg

87ux.jpg

OMG, I am having the same with you. The only thing is that I have yet to open my package, it is still in mint. I have also written to filmgame.cz and will wait for their reply. What a shame..

Maybe that's how the 4 extra came back in to stock. Probably returns.
I ordered one of those also. Will let you know when my one arrives.
Let us know what reply you got for them.

No reply yet. I have not opened the box itself, i just removed some extra plastic wrap they had outside the box itself to be able to get a better picture with the camera.

In my mail to them I asked to return for a mint product or money back. Of course I don`t want to pay for the shipping back.

Too bad this....:-(

got an email to pay 450 czk extra for shipping because of package size... hope it arrives without any damage ( ordered by filmgames.cz )

I have to pay extra postage 450czk too

Sent from my SHV-E330S using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

No reply yet. I have not opened the box itself, i just removed some extra plastic wrap they had outside the box itself to be able to get a better picture with the camera.

In my mail to them I asked to return for a mint product or money back. Of course I don`t want to pay for the shipping back.

Too bad this....:-(

Mine will arrive in tomorrow,

I have to check this if it's mint or damaged one

Hopefully it will be mint without scuff

Sent from my SHV-E330S using Tapatalk 4

I got mine this morning. The head is in perfect condition.
To open or not to open.
Away bigger than I thought.
My most expensive purchase to date. But well worth it.

Hey Pal

So, what is the conclusion in your side? I've sent them the 'scratches' photo and they don't even has the courtesy to reply me at all.

If it´s me you are refering to I choose the option to send back for a full refund.