I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WEA) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WEA (World Exclusive Art), limited to 2000 copies.

Price: £17.99
Pre-order HERE
Sold out
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus

Official artwork-final & update 4/16/2014

ISTDfinal.jpg

Inside/back art:
ISTDfinal-front.jpg

ISTDfinal-back.jpg

ISTDfinal-inside.jpg

isawdevil.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 300
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the devil is much better than Old boy....

glad I see this exclusive finally comes out from zavvi.

please include theatrical cut and international cut together.

sent from Galaxy S4

The International cut is not available in the UK Choi. The version submitted to our censors by the film company was the Korean theatrical cut which is the version that will be on this disc.

They would need to send the International cut to our censors for a rating and there so far is no news of this on the BBFC site which lists all film submitted for a rating

:D

Oldboy is not my cup of tea, should I skip this?:confused:

didn't know its possible not to like oldboy (the original one, not the poor hollywood remake) but yes you should skip this one than imo, both movies deal with the revenge theme in a very similar way.

Reactions: lolwut
Love this flick and as I'm a huuuuuge Korean movie buff and even though I already own both cuts of the Korean LE one I think it's safe to say I will 'for the 1st time in over a year' get this Zavvi/UK release, will make an exception this time but also hope it gets a release in Korea too so that KimchiDVD spoil us with their exclusive goodies :D

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

if international disc is not included and artwork is not good for us.

I will ask tony to release as exclsuive steelbook.

if it's released, international and therictical edition included.

sent from Galaxy S4
Choi convince Tony and please make it happen, we need 'well I certainly do' a lot more Korean classics to get KimchiDVD treatment my friend :scat: :thumbs:

Reactions: Thelite13
It's a pass for me I think, I'm not sure the film is my cup of tea and the artwork doesn't do much for me either.

I'd heard that this film was great and it lived up to expectations when I finally got round to watching!

Oldboy is one of my favorite films ever though so although different it's in that niche.

I like the artwork personally... spot gloss for the blood and title would be awesome.

Last edited: